Stayed at this hotel for wedding that we were in town for. The desk clerk when we arrived was very nice and put us on the fourth floor beacuse there was several girls softball teams in town for a tournemant and didn't want us to have kids running up & down the hall and doors slamming. We had a 2 room suite because our daughter had come with my husband and I. The living room was very spacious and had a desk the sofa bed, another chair with an automon mini firdge and microwave. The bedroom was also very large with a king bed a closet that was behind the mirror a bench at the foot of the bed and end tables on each side of the bed. The bathroom was also very large with plenty of counter space. Breakfast all though was busy every morning because of the softbal teams was kept full and clean and no breakfast guard in sight as a couple of other reviews had mentioned. Our daughter said the sofa bed was comfortable but said it was a good thing here husband was unable to come beacuse they would have been snuggling all night. The king bed was very comfortable but I did not have to get a step ladder to get in to it as stated in a review and I am only 5' 3". the bed is a little taller than norma but not exceddingly so. We did not use the Hot tub or swimming pool as the weather was a little chilly even for someone that is from northern Indiana. I would definetly stay at this location again should I ever get to Texas again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the La Quinta Inn and Suites at the Village - a unique and exciting hotel - conveniently located on Hwy 75 Central Expressway at exit 36. Let your friends know you are staying at an Allen hotel awarded with the distinction of "Best New Construction" for 2009! We're adjacent to the dining and shopping destination of The Village at Allen and The Village at Fairview, as well as Allen Premium Outlets and Allen Special Events Center. If sports is your thing, sleep late because you are just minutes from the Ballfields at Craig Ranch, Russell Creek, High Point Park, and all the popular sports venues. We are also close to Allen Presbyterian Hospital, so you can be close to your loved ones or see that special doctor. Forgot something? We're right next door to Super Walmart and Super Target! At La Quinta Inn and Suites at the Village, we know you are a winner - and so are we! Need to have a quick meeting? We can set you up in our meeting facilities that seat up to 30. No need to worry about printing off that boarding pass, checking you email, sending/receiving your faxes because our 24 hour business center can keep you in the mix. Our fitness center is sure to get your the juices flowing, while the seasonal (open Mar - Oct) outdoor pool and spa can melt the day away. Relax in our luxurious designer rooms, and you'll understand why more business and leisure travelers are choosing La Quinta Inn and Suites at the Village, where free high speed Internet (wired & wireless) access, microwaves, refrigerators, convenient work desks, and more, come standard in every room and every suite. Enjoy our Free Bright Side Breakfast, then head off for a winning day at nearby Jack Henry, Raytheon, Texas Instruments, Finisar, Andrews Distributing, FSI, Micron, A T&T and Cisco Data Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen at The Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Allen Hotel Allen
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Allen