“RUN”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was there at the recommendation of a friend. Scouting for a place to have bi-monthly happy hours with my sales team of 12. First of all the service was great, just not the food and beverages! Not only could the bartender not make a mexican martini, she did not even take the time to look it up after I graciously told them the ingredients. That was just the beginning.
Then came the filet, seriously overdone, the mash potatoes that literlly stuck to your fork they were so dry. I did not ask for the manager to come over but she, dressed inappropiately and offered to make another steak. I explained to her there was not time for that and could I just have some sauce to choke it down with. She offered A-1, not there mushroom sauce or any other homemade sauce, yes A 1. The best part of all was when the bill came! There was the 27.00 for the burned to a crisp steak and 5.00 for the pitiful attemp at the mexican martini. Dont bother!

There are newer reviews for Brio Italian

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We chose this restaurant on a tip from a family member. We were underwhelmed. First negative was they ran out of bread which was curious since it was a Sunday night and not that crowded. One of our companions ordered the sweet potato chicken orzo and it was so salty she hardly ate any of it. Plus finding a sweet potato in the dish was like hunting for Waldo. My shrimp dish was okay but nothing to rave about. The service was good but I doubt I'll ever go back. Not worth the money. If I want mediocre Italian food (at a cheaper price) I'll hit one of the other chains; like Macaroni Grill or Olive Garden.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I brought my parents here for a quick lunch one day. I'm on a diet (supposedly) but I had the opportunity to taste three items on the menu. (I can still eat off mommy and daddy's plate) I had the chicken caesar salad which was awesome. I could definitely taste the anchovy paste in my dressing. Dad had the Chicken Alfredo (creature of habit). I was sad I couldn't eat it all. They were generous with his chicken and sauce. You know how a lot of restaurants skimp on the sauce; not Brio. Mom had a walnut salad that was very tasty. And the crab cakes, and we're not talking bout "yo mama's" crab cakes either! REAL crab crab cakes. The rémoulade sauce was yummy perfect. It was served with their tasty potatoes and veggies. The wait staff was that of a high end restaurant as well, very courteous. Decor is pretty, warm and inviting, very classic Italian. It was my second time there and I will be going back again soon. Pretty pricey for lunch so make sure you bring your honey... I mean money.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

The food is so very good here Nice waiters and quick and lrge portion (next day food!!) I love it there

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Brios is always nice to go to. Food is always good. Service is either great or poor. Some wait staff try to rush you out.

Been to Brio Italian? Share your experiences!