“Good food, but a bit overpriced.”
Review of Brio Italian

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Brio is a nice Italian resturant in Watters Creek. It is a step nicer than Olive Garden and Macaroni Grill, but is also more expensive.
The food is good, but service is average. Several of the waiters sport unkept beards, which I find unprofessional.

Reviewed August 17, 2011

I've been to the one in Southlake for brunch a while back, which I recall being pretty good.

Experience at this location for dinner last night was horrible...I don't know where to start.

Waitress not friendly, we felt rushed. We ordered drinks and an appetizer...appetizer came first then our drinks later, then almost right away our entree. Pretty much everything served at once...and we waited a long time for drinks. Our server, as well as all of the servers, could be seen just standing around and chatting. And this place was dead. Dessert not offered, not that we would have stayed anyway. Mushroom ravioli was absloutely disgusting...semi cold, sauce definitely wasn't cooked right. Most of all, service was a joke. And the food for the price isn't worth it. Just go to Maggiano's...same prices with a good atmosphere, good food, and good service.

We won't be coming back....

Reviewed August 8, 2011

Brio is set next to the pond at Watters' Creek - the outdoor seating is very, very nice.

Based on 10+ visits to Brio, I can attest that the service is very good.

The food is quite good - my favorite is the Pasta ala Vodka.

The prices are high - I do wish that Brio offered some less expensive options.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Very average meal. Much better choices in the area

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Brio is a great place to lunch with friends or business clients. The lunch menu has great choices and the prices reflect the quality you receive. I enjoyed the lunch plate with Risotta & seared shrimp paired with a Bistecca salad (delicous type pf wedge salad) $13.95.
The experience was great...service, food and atmosphere. Will return again the the near future.

Been to Brio Italian? Share your experiences!