P.F. Chang's
Ranked #24 of 228 Restaurants in Allen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food here has always been good, but if it's not waiting ten minutes before someone takes oyur drink order, it uncourteous service or the waiter never checking on you once you receive your meal; this place continues to get worse and worse!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Like other locations, the Allen store provides high quality food and great service. I would frequent more often but it is a little on the high side in terms of price.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I really liked the food here but thought it was a little pricey.
I went here for a friends birthday last year. The staff was nice and the food was really good. Fell in love witrh fried green beans!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food here has never disappointed and the service has always been great. Our last visit to this restaurant was on Saturday 1/26/13 for lunch and that is when we discovered they have added sushi and sashimi to the menu. They don't have a huge selection but what I had was very good. The regular menu is very large and everyting has always been fantastic. Of course everyone loves the Chicken lettuce wraps. Those things are addictive. The sauces that they bring out for the table are great. Very nice cozy bar area. The manager on duty usually always says hello. The staff are always so attentive and well informed. They can and will help you with anything. This place and its employess are definitley doing it right. Everything has such a great flavor it is hard to recommend any one thing. Thank you PF and staff for the great experiences every time!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

At the last minute my husband made reservations for 9pm at P.F. Chang's for our anniversary. Needless to say I was not happy that he'd forgotten or that he felt a last minute late night meal would cheer me up. To my surprise the restaurant was beautiful and the soft candle lit booth was just the romantic spice I needed to lift my spirits. We enjoyed a delicious sake drink along with a wonderful three course meal for two. Despite last minute and the late hour this was a great choice for a memorable anniversary.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!