“They have added sushi and sashimi to the menu. :)”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #30 of 260 Restaurants in Allen
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food here has never disappointed and the service has always been great. Our last visit to this restaurant was on Saturday 1/26/13 for lunch and that is when we discovered they have added sushi and sashimi to the menu. They don't have a huge selection but what I had was very good. The regular menu is very large and everyting has always been fantastic. Of course everyone loves the Chicken lettuce wraps. Those things are addictive. The sauces that they bring out for the table are great. Very nice cozy bar area. The manager on duty usually always says hello. The staff are always so attentive and well informed. They can and will help you with anything. This place and its employess are definitley doing it right. Everything has such a great flavor it is hard to recommend any one thing. Thank you PF and staff for the great experiences every time!

Date of visit: January 2013

Reviewed December 11, 2012

At the last minute my husband made reservations for 9pm at P.F. Chang's for our anniversary. Needless to say I was not happy that he'd forgotten or that he felt a last minute late night meal would cheer me up. To my surprise the restaurant was beautiful and the soft candle lit booth was just the romantic spice I needed to lift my spirits. We enjoyed a delicious sake drink along with a wonderful three course meal for two. Despite last minute and the late hour this was a great choice for a memorable anniversary.

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We ate in the bar area because there was an hour wait for a table. The waitress was very attentive and nice.
The Lettuce Wrap Appetizer (their specialty) was great! The Dan-Dan noodles we found too salty.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'll admit, I've eaten here a number of times, however just have no doubt, this is Asian styled food for Americans without a passport who would never know the difference. Yes much of the food here is flavorful and colorful, but authentic it is not. This is equivalent to On The Border for Mexican or Joe's Crab Shack for sea food.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food at PF Chang is consistently good - yummy crispy honey chicken and crispy green beans are my faves! The wait-staff not so much. But that problem isn't unique to just PF Chang.

Date of visit: August 2012