“Very safe and nice”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Alice
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Alice
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Once again work had me looking for a bed, I travel with my small dog so La Quinta is hands down the best hotel if your traveling with pets. However although the rooms and property except parking(boo) was great service and breakfast also wonderful it was a bit over priced I'm guessing because of high demand of us oil field laborers, which is sad rooms at most places are higher on weekends but not here weekdays are close to double rate. With all that being said I would and probably will stay there again :))

• Stayed: September 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
granbury
Reviewed August 21, 2012

You get the best rate on weekend..It is dog friendly and there is a good place to walk them.
It helps if guest pick u after their pets. We always enjoy the cleanliness and friendly workers.
It also helps to be smoke free.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A La Quinta traveler
Austin, Texas, USA
Reviewed August 12, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed at this location for the 4th time this summer while we were visiting family. We have pets and love the fact that they are welcome to stay with us at no extra charge! We usually have to pay a non-refundable deposit to bring our babies at other hotels. The grounds are very clean and the rooms are immaculate. This is our "go-to" hotel when we are in the area. I highly recommend it. And the jacuzzi is fabulous while our kids swim!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My Family and I stayed there back in April due to a wedding in the family and I must say the Staff was Excellent very helpful and courteous, the Housekeeper that cleaned our room was really nice and patient with us we were very demanding, Breakfast was very good it was nice to have fresh homemade pancakes, This hotel was very clean and well kept together. We had a very Pleasent stay and we sure hope to be back soon. Thank you La Quinta Alice for making us feel right at home. The Garcia Family

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The check in process was very slow, the girl seemed very uninterested in offering suggestions on places to eat. She seemed very busy texting on her phone. There was a terrible smell of MOLD in the room. The free morning breakfast was awful, seemed like they didn't spend very much on the free breakfast.

Room Tip: Stay in Corpus Christi, Texas.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Priya G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Alice, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

I truly appreciate your feedback: I apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. Please let me assure you that I will address the issues that you have mentioned.

Priya Ganesh
361-661-1777

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We went on vacation to Corpus Christi and by the time we tried to book a hotel EVERY single one was taken so we ended up in Alice with the last room at the LQ. We were very pleased with our stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

I'm sorry that you were diverted to Alice, but I am happy that you enjoyed your stay!!

Priya Ganesh