“you have to see for yourself”
Review of Days Inn Alice

Days Inn Alice
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Alice
Reviewed February 22, 2013

let me start by saying i truly dont understand most of the complaints that were previously written i can honestly say ive been here 3 days now and i have no complaints the room was very clean showers were clean as soon as you walk into your building it smells clean and fresh and as far as the bed i was so comfortable i slept in and went to work a little late .and the breakfast was better than most hotels ive been to and i basically live out of hotels.

Room Tip: i stayed in the west wing very quiet and i could see my vehicle from my room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

INDIANAPOLIS
Reviewed November 9, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I would stay again, but I would love it if the price went down to about $76. The exterior was average looking but the interior was better.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very dirty! I can't believe this even has Days Inn's logo. It should be condemned. My bed broke from the frame just from sitting on it. Mold in the shower. White goo on the torn comforter and blood on the side of the bed (didn't notice that until the morning). Even on the hotel guide there was food on it. Not worth the price. I wouldn't even stay there again if it were free.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank C M
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed here not to long ago, I was on the road for 13 hours and i needed to stop. I wish i didn't but i needed a place to sleep. First off let me start off by saying the towels for one was nasty! It seemed like it has been used and just folded back up. Second, The bath tub was nasty. Had a dark ring around it. Just gross. Third When i went to lay down in the bed the sheets for one looked like it had stains.! also there was a LIVE spider in my bed when i lifted up the sheets. I only slept for maybe 5 hours when i woke up, I noticed there was spit like stains on the T.V like someone was washing their teeth and spit at the t.v. So Nasty.! If you can keep driving I would advise you to just keep your eyes on the road and don't ever look back.. This hotel will forever haunt me. Thanks for nothing!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank La la s
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This is the worst hotel around. I have spent over $200k on rooms here and when I called about billing the Manager/Owner hung up on me. They are crooks and have tried to charge my company and at the same time tried to charge my crews staying here. One of the guys had the roof cave in on him and the manager could not understand why we wanted to move rooms. The very next day the room with a collapesed ceiling was re booked. I observed the assistant manager use his bare hand as a scoop to get eggs off the breakfast bar. When I filled out the forms to direct bill my company, they continued to bill my credit card. I once again filled out the forms, and my credit card was billed. This happened twice more. It was over 2 months before they actually direct billed the company. I spoke to the manager and he mailed the invoices, and then once again billed my credit card before they arrived by mail. The only reason we used this hotel was there were no other options. Most of the occupants are oil field service companies as we are also. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are looking for housing for your work crews, don't stay here put them in tents on the side of the road first.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. If you like to see drunks fighting and fornicating then the poolside view i...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business