“Great food!”

Cinco Tacos
Order Online
Ranked #36 of 215 Restaurants in Addison
Reviewed May 4, 2018

The ambience is not like a regular mexican restaurant but it was pleasant and relaxing. The food is delicious... it's like mexican gourmet. The wait staff were friendly and attentive. Did I mention how good the food was? OMG! And the portions are quite big so I had left overs for dinner. Definitely will visit again!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Roxann G

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

We had never heard of or been to Cinco Tacos... but at our daughters insistence we decided to try it yesterday. It”s located in a shopping center and looks like a nice but normal modern Mexican restaurant... but think again! The food is gourmet quality, as is the polite and very friendly service ... unbelievable good prices.... Excellent skinny margaritas! I wish there was one in Fort Worth! We would be regulars! Much better and better priced than Mi Cocina or Taco Diner... great meal!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at Cinco Tacos . I will definitely go back. I had the fish tacos and they were very good. Good portion and you can have the fish grilled or fried . Excellent service and great athmosphere. I want to go back in the summer to sit on the patio. This is a high end taco place. There are many other dishes that I would like to try.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Came in as next door high rated spot was way too busy. Didn't expect much but was very happily surprised. I had Ahi Tuna and ceviche. It was awesome, very original and delicious. The ceviche was especially excellent and the ahi was as good as a top sushi bar. Service was friendly and quick. This place will give you a great meal and not have to wait. Definate strong recommend.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a great local place for a date night. The free salsas they give you when you arrive are delicious! My husband and I shared a meal and it was plenty of food. I had a spicy margarita that was so delicious. Staff is very friendly!

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Cinco Tacos? Share your experiences!