“Fresh seafood”

Lefty's Lobster & Chowder House
Reserve with OpenTable
Lefty's Lobster & Chowder House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 197 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Beltline and Runyon Rd.
Humboldt, Iowa
“Fresh seafood”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

There are so many great restaurants to choose from in Addison, but this is one of the best I have eaten at. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant- not the normal "chain" restaurant type of feel. I had the flounder special and it was delicious. They only have a small selection of beer on tap, but they were good choices. I sat in the bar area, the service was great and it was a relaxing meal.

• Visited September 2013

Columbus, Georgia
“best lobster in my entire life”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Been coming to Lefty's for many years and it was as good as always. This trip I had the best lobster I have ever eaten. Everyone's selection was excellent. Although it is know for seafood, my wife had the Filet and it was extremely tender and cooked perfectly. Another was allowed to order fish dish prepared to their liking, rather than as offered on menu. Deserts were also to die for ... coconut pie (OMG!).

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Done right...like you'd want it to be!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The old forgotten (by me) Lefty's. Here's why it shouldn't be forgotten...listen to what I learned while speaking with the chef today.
- He picks his lobsters up alive, just flown in at the airport.
- He know's the boats and fishermen on a first name basis that catch his shrimp.
- They make EVERYTHING in house except the bread.
- They've been doing it for more than 20 years.
- They like all the "in folks" are totally in to the craft beer craze with several on tap.
- They sell tons of mouthwatering steak.
- They have something you have to try....the 1/2 & 1/2! (1/2 lobster bisque and 1/2 lobster chowder) created and made famous by a HUGE Dallas Cowboys Center.

Need another reason....they are about to start doing some really fun social promotions so be sure to start following them and post up with #LeftysLobsters

I need a nap.

• Visited August 2013
Plano, Texas
“First visit”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

And it was wonderful. Not sure why we had never tried Left's Lobster before. My Mom and I both had seafood dishes that had a nice sauce. Thick well cooked fillets of fish. So delicious. Wife had a 'culled' lobster (1 claw taken for other dishes). It too was well cooked and tasted great. Full bar available. Great service. Intimate setting. Well worth the visit and we will be back.

Visited July 2013
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Glorious...wonderful staff”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been eating at Lefty's for many years, and they keep me coming back. The lobster and steak are beyond delicious. The lobster bisque is delicious....better than bisque I have had in Maine. Desserts are made from scratch, and you cannot go wrong with any of them. My husband is not a huge seafood fan, but Lefty's is still one of his favorite restaurants to get a steak. Try the blue point oysters and the Lefty's coffee!
The staff has always treated me like family. No request is to large. Give Lefy'ts a try. You will be glad you did.

• Visited June 2013