The old forgotten (by me) Lefty's. Here's why it shouldn't be forgotten...listen to what I learned while speaking with the chef today.
- He picks his lobsters up alive, just flown in at the airport.
- He know's the boats and fishermen on a first name basis that catch his shrimp.
- They make EVERYTHING in house except the bread.
- They've been doing it for more than 20 years.
- They like all the "in folks" are totally in to the craft beer craze with several on tap.
- They sell tons of mouthwatering steak.
- They have something you have to try....the 1/2 & 1/2! (1/2 lobster bisque and 1/2 lobster chowder) created and made famous by a HUGE Dallas Cowboys Center.
Need another reason....they are about to start doing some really fun social promotions so be sure to start following them and post up with #LeftysLobsters
I need a nap.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.