“Impressed, good service, great food, unique dishes.”

Nate's Seafood and Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 197 Restaurants in Addison
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impressed, good service, great food, unique dishes.”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I was impressed.
I frequently search the web for good restaurants when I travel. I also like to try recommended dishes, even if I haven't eaten it before.
The suggestion from the bartender was a half n half entree of fried oysters & shrimp. My first time eating fried oysters! The meal was fabulous, the service was top notch, and my check was reasonable. I would suggest-everyone should try the bread pudding.

Dallas, Texas
“Always good Cajun Food”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

They are very consistent with the quality of food. They do really good cajun food, seafood and steaks. We eat here fairly regular and always enjoy our meals. The fried pickles are some of the best I've ever eaten.

1 Thank irma2lucy
Vero Beach, Florida
“Not that impressed”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This place was really packed. My friends and I had a drink at the very crowded bar. They allow smoking there! Thought I had stepped back to the 90's. We snagged a table and I ordered some fried seafood. Nothing special and I felt that it was overpriced for what was received. Didn't particularly care for the gumbo either. Doubt I will be back.

College Station, Texas
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We were in a seafood mood and chose Nate's, based on reviews. It was a homerun. Everyone in my family (myself, my wife, and our two kids) enjoyed their meal and were stuffed to the gills, no pun intended. I had the crawfish and almost challenged them with their spicier seasoning. I'm glad I didn't because the regular was pretty darn spicy. And I don't know what they do their bread and hushpuppies, but it's highly addictive.

If you plan on going, prepare for two things: the noise and parking. It's a boisterous seafood restaurant with a bar and outdoor seating. It isn't the place to be for romance, unless that's how you define the term. The parking is atrocious because the attendants got overwhelmed quickly. Plan accordingly and park farther out, if you can. You may have to walk farther but it will make getting out much easier.

• Visited March 2014
Bangalore
“Excellent food and ambience”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We went for a team dinner with about 15 people...Initial round of calamari and prawn appetizers. And later digged deep into sea food- fresh oysters, clams, red snappers et al.. Food was fresly prepared with tasted great.
Very rustic looking place with Well informed servers and cheerful local crowd