“Good atmosphere and good taste”
Review of Blue Mesa Grill

Blue Mesa Grill
Ranked #51 of 204 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Blue Mesa Grill delivers the bold and colorful taste of the Southwest using fresh ingredients and one-of-a-kind recipes. Known for its legendary Sunday brunch, vibrant Tequila Bar and complimentary sweet potato chips. Locations in Dallas, Addison, Plano, Arlington and Fort Worth. See bluemesagrill.com for more info and to order catering online.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We went for lunch and found a nice atmosphere where you can talk and not need to yell. the food had good flavor and I was surprised by the good flavor of the Chile relleno. The blue corn tortillas are great as more New Mexican flavor rather than run of the mill tex mex. The salsa has a good flavor and not just heat. Highly recommended for lunch as it is far less crowded.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a fantastic menu, with fresh ingredients, locally sourced, and inventively combined! This is no ordinary Tex-Mex, but a genuine find. The bowl of chips is all freshly made and includes wonderfully crisp sweet potato chips along with yellow and blue tortilla chips. Two uncommon salsa's are also served. I had a sampler plate with two different quesadillas and a taquito, served with guacamole and unique relishes. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and plan to go back as soon as possible!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Two margaritas, one pina colada, two bowls of chips with salsa, and four quesadillas, including tip, for $20. The best quesadillas I have ever had, can't wait to try to copy them at home. The sweet potato chips could be my meal on their own. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Our Favorite Restaurant was having salsa dancing nite and was packed so we had to make a second choice with Blue Mesa Grill. What a great find, we had been wanting to try it out and so glad we did. Great service and quick with our food order back to our table. I ordered the nite's special of asparagus, sweet pot. and salmon with sweet salsa. It was amazing. My family will be back again.

2  Thank Teresa O
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family and I reserved a private room for a graduation lunch at this Blue Mesa restaurant; we were all very impressed with the taste of the food, the quality of drinks and the staff was super friendly. The interior of the restaurant has a Mexican/American decor, bathrooms were clean and lots of free parking as compared to other big cities. Blue Mesa is in the trendy Addison area and I would love to visit again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to Blue Mesa Grill? Share your experiences!