“Sunday brunch ”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Order Online
Ranked #13 of 215 Restaurants in Addison
Description: Relaxed, lodge-chic chain serving global comfort fare, including stir-fries, pot roast & pastas.
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Kinda stumbled on this place when the wait was too long for our prior pick, boy glad we found it! Food was very very good extremely large shareable portions. Service was excellent. In door or outdoor seating! Would def go again.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Four of us went for dinner: Wing app, thai noodles, linguini fettuccini, club sandwich, burger.
Quick service, food good. No drinks: $71.00 + tip

I'd go back

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I’ve been dining at the Lazy Dog in Addison since it opened and I lived in Addison. I’ve now moved about 10 miles away and still frequent the Lazy Dog as it is just that good. From the summer specialities like Street Corn Wheels, through the Cornish Game Hen, and Buffalo entrees, I have never had a miss.

Everything is prepared from scratch at the Lazy Dog and have always found the very accommodating. The servers are friendly and attentive. The food is very flavorful without going over the top.

The Lazy Dog in Addison is my home away from home. Give them a try. You won’t be disappointed. Oh, by the way, they are dog friendly. You can bring your dog with you and sit out on the porch and make it a family affair.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

There tofu stir vegetables is a wonderful meal and I always have enough left over for another meal. Staff is friendly and very accommodating

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

We went for Sunday brunch and took our small dog. Dogs are allowed on the covered patio. Atmosphere casual and very intriguing. Staff and service was friendly and efficient. I had the Veggie Omelette and my spouse had the special fruit pancake. Portions were large and food quality tasty. Price was reasonable. Parking is available and free. May go back when next in Dallas.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank CDM49

Been to Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!