“Save your taste buds. Save your money :/”

Chichos Peruvian Restaurant
Ranked #149 of 197 Restaurants in Addison
Dallas
“Save your taste buds. Save your money :/”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I don't know we're to start. Everything from start to finish was just horrible.
After reading all these great reviews I gave Chichos a try since a lot of them mentioned good food and service for cheap. Well guess what it is very cheap. Yes, cheap mediocre food, horrible service and whole in the wall bar atmosphere. I will certainly not be going back.
I ordered their famous ceviche, or should I say tasteless raw fish in super salty watery sauce? I asked the server to recommend another dish and he said "if you didn't like our ceviche then you won't like anything else" and took my plate away and left me talking to myself and proceeded to bring my check.
My friend was astonished and furious at the same time, then I told the server I wasn't done ordering and he left to get his manager which I didn't ask to speak to. The manager came and asked me what the problem was and I said I didn't ask for him then he apologized and took my order. I should've listened to the server when he said I wouldn't like anything else. He was right. The food was just plain and boring. No flavor whatsoever. They weren't busy for a Saturday afternoon and still they managed to take over 40 minutes to serve my entrees, but apparently when the cooks are drinking or gossiping the paying customers have to wait after they're done drinking to go back in the kitchen to fix your dinner. This place is not cheap either. They have high prices for what they serve. Don't waste your time and money. Go somewhere else.

• Visited July 2014

memphis, TN
“Delicious and great price”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Every dish that we ordered was to die for. Peruvian ceviche is definitely one of my favorite ceviches in the world. Highly recommend to anyone who would like to try something new. The fresh mango juice "WOW". This is a must have. When in Dallas/Addison area it is a must stop.

• Visited May 2014
detroit, texas
“taste of peru”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

very good food and great service. we were impressed enough that we will return. simple menu with authentic selections. The tamale wrapped in banana leaves is a great choice to share as an appetizer.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Chichos Peruvian Restaurant? Share your experiences!