“Nice Ambiance and affordable price”
Review of Bawarchi Signature - CLOSED

Bawarchi Signature
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Ambiance and affordable price”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been to almost all Indian Restaurants in Dallas area, this is definitely attracted me with nice ambiance, Nice dine in and prices are less and food taste is really good.

This is my favorite place to go.

1 Thank Mega S

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service Amazing Food.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It was a best of a kind experience visiting this restaurant. The moment i stepped in i was welcomed with a pleasant smile and cordially invited to a colorful ambiance and comfortable seating. So full points there.

Now for their Lunch Buffets, i tried it out on a week day for 9.95 & again over the weekend for 12.95 . Both the buffets are lavishly spread out and real treat to your taste buds. The best part was they serve Naan & biryani on the table in a nice copper brass pots giving it a true Maharaja / king like treatment. The vegetables , meat & daal was so well cooked you can actually feel every morsel of it on your tongue. The sweet dish Gajar ka Halwa was so rich and tastier that i couldn't resist for 2/3rd helping......

The experience and the taste of the food is simply amazing. I am a frequent traveler and like to visit different restaurants but never visited any in quick succession. I definitely would recommend to any one who love food. As per the price part, you pay a little more than what you buy junk but every dollar is worth it.

I would visit this restaurant again and perhaps my regular place.

1 Thank Gopal C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Nice Ambience and reasonable pricing”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have visited a lot of Indian restaurants in the Dallas area and feel this is the best value for the bucks.
We went for an evening dinner, the waiter was quick to respond and seated us right away.
The food we ordered was at our table within 15-20 min( considering the number of people at the restaurant we were thinking that it might take more time).
The pricing is reasonable compared to other restaurants in this area. I would definitely go back to this restaurant and recommend it to my friends as well.

1 Thank Jaya K
Addison, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible pricing - Decent food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We went to the hotel today after new management took over(bawarchi). The buffet price is 12.95 which is expensive compared to other locations near by and top of it they charge 20% gratuity for 5+ people. This is rip off for buffet. The food quality is good but if they review the pricing then it makes sense to go here.

• Visited November 2012