“Surprisingly not as expected”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #34 of 199 Restaurants in Addison
Reviewed November 23, 2013

we have been to In-N-Out in California, and this one did not measure up that standard. the Fries were unusual in their texture-did not want to finish them. The Chocolate shake though was exactly as expected-Yum!

There are newer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Reviewed November 9, 2013

As a first timer to In and Out, I didn't see what the big hype was about the burger, but the service here is GREAT!! I've never seen folks so excited to serve food! Great job!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great burgers. Fresh beef and toppings and a toasted bun. Fries are fresh cut throughout the day. Get 'protien style' if you want it in a lettuce wrap instead of the bun. But, honestly it isn't the same without the toasted bun.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was close to my hotel and open late so I went.
What I found was a great burger for a good price!
I've always heard about In-N-Out Burgers and now I know why.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everyone I know raves about In-N-Out Burgers. They are mediocre at best. The only thing I do like is that they include scripture on their packaging.

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!