“Good steaks”

Order Online
Ranked #47 of 218 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good menu with a variety of steaks and fish. The steaks is what the menu is all about.

The ordered NY strip steak tasted very good and had a very decent size. Nothing to complain about food quality.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Great food with a variety of choices in seafood, salads and steaks. Even has cut choice options for steak! Nice for family, friends, business meetings or dating. Appetizers are great also. Everything is reasonably priced and very good. I highly recommend eating here when possible.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019

We eat out at a variety of places but we always come back to this Outback. The main reason is the food is consistently good, real good.
Additionally, the prices are very reasonable compared to other steak places and the service is always real friendly.
On our most recent visit, I had a Rib Eye Steak tat was outstanding. It was a good size, cooked perfectly. I even decided to tip the chef which I don't do very often. Linda had the 12 Oz. Prime Rib and it was just right. There are a variety of sides you can order that are good but I had the Garlic Mashed Potatoes and a Caesar Salad. Linda had a loaded Baked Potato ad French Onion Soup. everything was good.
When it comes to price,you can save money by joining there club and downloading the app. If you are an AARP Member, that will save even more.
If your're not on a diet (we are), try the Thunder From Down Under. It is really good.
Next time you feel like a real good steak, give this place a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

Went in right before the big rush! Service was good and the food was great! I did have to send my steak back because it wasnt cooked right but that only took a few seconds! Manager Chase was super friendly and brought the new steak back out!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 24, 2018

Stopped by for a casual dinner on a regular weekend. I ordered BBQ ribs and chicken. Half of the ribs rack was tender and juicy and another half dry and plain. Chicken was nothing special. Service was good. Prices were OK but we've been to Saltgrass a few weeks earlier and the comparison is not in Outback's favor.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!