“Mediocre, Smaller Portions, and Smoking stench”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #31 of 199 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have always loved the Victoria Fillet. But I noticed they have reduced the portion sizes. The large used to be 9 oz, but now it is 8 oz. (I'd rather pay an extra buck or two than receive the smaller portion). This time, the fillet was not well seasoned like it has been in the past. Also, beware the bar in this Outback is a smoking area. And even though I was seated in the restaurant area, which is non-smoking, the smoke still drifts into the dining area from the bar. I am done with this Outback location for that reason.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been at several Outbacks accross the USA. This is a place I look after when planning my trips. This particular restaurant offered immediate seating on a Friday night, a very good quality steak (coocked to perfection) and a very good service. What else?

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Loved the service. Waiter kept coming back to make sure everything was OK.

Atmosphere was very nice and relaxing and made you want to come back.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I have tried this place with friends & every time the food was bad. They messed up my order all 3 times. Just not that good. Won't go back. Also, SMOKEY

Reviewed June 15, 2012

the food was EVERYTHING and waiter was excellent they dont makeEm like him any more i hate i forgot his name