“What can I say, it is an Olive Garden” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #91 of 197 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dallas, Texas
“What can I say, it is an Olive Garden”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I like to go here but typically do the soup and salad. I alway enjoy that here. I have tried various other dishes, but find them to be on the bland side. I go elsewhere for Italian dishes. I think though for many people who do not want there food too spicy, this place is fine.

• Visited August 2012

Dallas, Texas
“good food, good service, but can't get bill right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I live in Addison and on exhausting days I like to pick up some pasta and take home to sit in front of TV. On several occassions over past few years, we ordered kids meal with shrimp. Used to appear that any meat was included, but several months ago the menu was updated to say $1.25 for protein. But EVERY time my check comes with a charge from $3 - $7 extra for the shrimp. They always adjust it when I point it out, some times with more discussion then others. Eating there is always a great experience but when we get the food to go there seems to always be something missing. In the past they would miss part of my order fairly consistently. and rarely included utensil to eat with. Yesterday I insisted we check out what is in the bags before leaving, and there appeared to be a very small salad at the bottom of the bag. Appeared to be less then a cup of lettuce and about an equal amount of croutons. So since the meal included endless salad I asked if I could have a little more with my to go order. The brought me a large salad, and charged me for it. WHAT??? That charge was adjusted along with the extra kids meal charge without question. And when I got home I realized my original salad was large but just couldn't tell from what the server showed me in the bag. Food was incredible.Had a chianti while waiting and it was great too. Oh it also seemed to be a problem for the server to refill my son's kid's drink before leaving. So I recommend you eat there and don't get it to go.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Merida, Mexico
“Excellent and always excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Only problem.... I don´t fit in my pants now. Too much bread and endless bowls of soup. Don´t forget to buy a bottle of Olive Garden salad dressing and enjoy it with your family. You won´t regret it.

Visited October 2012
Novara
“Not bad but it is not an italian restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I ate meat and it was very good.. I tried also a tipical italian dish with pasta but I didn't like it. It is a good place (meat, dessert and wine) but there are other italian restaurants better than olive garden

Visited April 2012
Ben Wheeler, Texas
“Olive Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

The food and service was great.It has always been one of our favorite places to go, and it was nice to find one so close to where we were staying, and could stop and eat after a long day at the convention, and then go to the room and rest.

Visited June 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!