“Good but not the best”

Spring Creek Barbeque
Ranked #41 of 205 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Texas BBQ is the best. Tried this but I would still prefer to eat at rudys if they had one here.
Great black pepper sausage and beef. I enjoyed the slaw but the rest of the sides were okay.
Love the the small coke size with dinner.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Whenever I visit Dallas, I need my BBQ "fix" whether it's lunch or dinner. Quite by accident, I came across Spring Creek in Addison for lunch and am so happy that I did. I can affirm what others say, that the lunch portion is generous indeed. I had the sliced beef entree, which was very tender and juicy. I particularly liked the BBQ sauce which I lavished all over the top. Two side dishes of baked beans and green beans were a perfect accompaniment. And then there's the small hot dinner roll on the side (with more offered by roving servers in the dining area). I could have eaten five!

So, why not a rating of "excellent"? It primarily has to do with the ice tea. Two issues: 1) It's a bit on the weak side, and 2) the glass size is quite small for Texas ice tea served in a BBQ joint. Here's a suggestion to the restaurant owner: Why not have a roving server with iced tea (in addition to serving additional dinner rolls)? That would have made all the difference.

I will go back to Spring Creek again, particularly for their lunch deal.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

It was OK, I have had a lot better BBQ. The beef brisket was a little dry and I didn't care for the sauce but the service was good and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

This place is a regular lunch spot for me and my fellow co-workers. The portions are quite big and are very good. I do not think you can go wrong with any meat entree. Recently I have become a big fan of the peppered sausage. The sides are barbecue staples: couple of kinds of beans, potato salad, cole slaw, corn, etc. What sets this apart from other barbecue places ( other than the portions and quality ) are the hot yeast rolls that are constantly brought around.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

These guys are consistent!
The food is served hot and fresh and To Go orders are just as tastey as eating dinning at their location. I have enjoyed the beef, turkey, sauage and ribs and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite but brisket would win out, since we ARE in Texas.