“Best place ever”

Spring Creek Barbeque
Ranked #70 of 204 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I've always loved coming here to eat. The service is great and so is the food. I've never once had a problem with them. Spring creek is definitely a regular place my family and I visit

Reviewed February 19, 2010

Dined here with my fiance for a quick lunch. BBQ Beef is really good. Peppered Sausage and Ribs also tasty. Sauce is sweet with a little kick. Veges are self serve, so you get what you want on the side. Hot Rolls are the star here!

Service is ok.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 24, 2008

This a nice place to eat, kid friendly and hot food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 24, 2008

one of the better bbq places for a while but lately they have been serving some fatty meats

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 2, 2008

The concierge at the intercontinental hotel recommended this restaurant for their barbeque. He said he loved their warm rolls. The food was ok, the service was friendly, and on a weeknight the restaurant was not very busy. After my meal I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and saw an attended leave after using one of the stalls ... without washing his hands ... and he returned to serve food!!! I almost threw up.

Been to Spring Creek Barbeque? Share your experiences!