“Bland/Soggy Pizza, Terrible Customer Service”
Review of Pastazios New York Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pastazios New York Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I live in Addison Circle and I have given this place many opportunities thinking maybe they will change their attitude or that their pizza will get better. Neither has happened. First, their pizza is not horrible, it is just very bland (toppings taste like they come from a can or were cooked in a microwave) and it is usually soggy by the time it arrives. Definitely not worth what they charge. Second, and the reason I am writing this review, their customer service is appalling. They are rude, disrespectful and condescending. When they delivered the wrong pizza to me, they did not offer to rectify the situation and acted like it was my fault. My fault? How does spinache alfredo sound like pepperoni? When I call to order, they act like I am interupting important business. It is very strange. Also, whenever I try to use my Pastazio Gift Card they refuse to honor it and they NEVER give me a reason other than "we cant do that right now." There are no specific times or days on the card. But no one there will explain to me why or at least be polite about it. I will not be going here ever again and I plan on warning all my friends about this place.

1  Thank Xanthippe399

Reviewed May 13, 2011

Great NY style pizza, also try their steaks...makes me miss the NE.

2  Thank Jeffrey C
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2008

bad pizza @ $4 a slice, sheeeeit!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 10, 2008

Good beer and pizza joint

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 16, 2007

one of the best pizza I tryed

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook