“Nice place Best food”

Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1 Blk East of Midway
Description: Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill is Dallas' premier seafood restaurant serving the freshest fish, lobster, and perfectly prepared steaks all set in a beautiful San Francisco style ambience.
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I had grill steelhead trout, fish tacos, lobster potsticker, beef ribs. They are very delicious. Will go back for more.

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Very good food and would highly recommend over any other $20 plate restaurant place in Addison. Will be back again.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife and I had a excellent meal at Chamberlain's. I had the red fish, while she had a filet. Both dishes were cooked "just right." The service and ambiance of the restaurant was outstanding. We will certainly eat there again when we are in the Dallas area.

Allie W, Public Relations Manager at Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am a seafood lover, so we went to Chamberlains during Restaurant Week. I expected to love it. Unfortunately, it was a huge let down. Our waiter was essentially non-existent. He did not check on us to see if our food was OK. We were busy talking with great friends, so I didn't bother seeking him out. The appetiser soup (potentially fabulous Manhatten Chowder) was barely luke-warm and therefore tasteless. The entree, flounder, was hot but no flavor. There was no salt on the table (that would have helped). The risotto was undercooked, crunchy, and flavorless. The dessert was good. I won't be going back.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Once again the Fish Market knocks it out of the park. Had the most succulent Halibut I've ever had. Our server, Paco, was informative and attentive but never intruding. Had a great bottle of Nickel & Nickel Chardonnay at an unbelievably reduced rate from their deal sheet. Can't wait to come back.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Check back frequently, we change that deal sheet often.

Been to Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill? Share your experiences!