“Anniversary”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I work in the area, and had always wondered what Arthur's was like, since I frequently drive past it when it's closed during the day. My wife wanted to try it for our anniversary, so we made a reservation for a Saturday night and had a really lovely meal and evening in the restaurant. The service and food were very good, and we enjoyed the booth in which they seated us and the view of the dining room. One last thing that I liked - they had someone performing live music early in the evening, and later on there was a live band in the bar. Everything was very classy.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed June 5, 2019

I think it was my favorite restaurant. The atmosphere, the food, the waiter....Truly was amazing. The crabcakes and champagne brie soup was out of this world.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019

I took my boyfriend to Arthur's for his birthday on a Friday night. I had a $50 gift certificate to apply. We wondered if they would treat us poorly because of that, but they didn't. They treated us like royalty! I only have high compliments for the night. The host and waiters were wonderful. They gave us a tour of the whole establishment. They fawned over us and gave us exquisite service. The food was perfect. We both thought it was very reasonably priced, too. They gave him a beautiful cheesecake for his birthday. After that we went to the bar for dancing. Since we were stuffed and don't drink alcohol, we preferred not to drink. We never told the waitresses that, though. Both of them asked us if we wanted anything and they brought us glasses of water without us even asking. They were not obtrusive and did not make us feel guilty for not ordering. There was no cover charge and we heard both Russ Warman and Razzmatazz Band. We danced and had a terrific time. I tipped the waitresses and they were extremely appreciative. I can't wait to come back! Did I mention how beautiful the restaurant and bar are? Like an old time New York or Chicago supper club. Exquisite. I wanted to add that we noticed there were no steps inside the restaurant. Thus, there were no tripping hazards that we could see. That's important since the atmosphere is dark. Thanks, Arthur's, for your fabulous customer service.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019

We go to Arthur's at least once, if not twice a month. The food is outstanding. Rich is always our server. He turns in our drink order before we are even seated. The host greets us by name and shows us to our table which is generally the same one that we like. The food is outstanding. And you get a meal as in a steak, a green vegetable and a starch. The Arthur's Salad is outstanding but the Champagne Brie Soup is really, really special. And the onion soup is pretty darn good also. To me it is clearly best value and how many places still serve a clarifying course. They do it right - really right. And live entertainment next door if you want it.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Entertained clients here after a day of business review. Personalized service, great atmosphere and the waiter took care of us. Food was fantastic and couldn't ask for a better end to the day.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Arthur's Restaurant? Share your experiences!