“Close to Convention Center - amazing patio service”
Review of Antonio Ristorante

Antonio Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonio Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 213 Restaurants in Addison
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Named for Master Chef Antonio Avona, Antonio Ristorante has been serving authentic Italian cuisine since 1998. Creating truly wonderful dishes for over thirty years, Chef Avona continues to impress with his daily specials. His inspiration comes from his roots in Italy where he began training as a chef over forty years ago. Using only the freshest ingredients, Chef Avona's menu offers a diverse selection of pasta, steak, veal, chicken, and fresh fish which changes daily. Antonio also offers an Award Winning Pizza menu including Capricciosa, Margherita, and more. For wine afficianados, the wine list features an extraordinary selection of Italian wines, all very reasonably priced with many served by the glass. Open Monday through Friday for lunch, and seven nights a week for dinner, Antonio invites you to enjoy their excellent wait staff and warm dining room ... or linger long on the marvelous outdoor patio. It's like spending an afternoon or evening in Tuscany!
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

I was in Addison on business for conference. First day, just wanted something within walking distance to center and came across Antonio's. So glad I did. Staff was amazing, patio was so nice after being inside so long, and food was worth the price. Will definitely go back again! Loved!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Hidden gem in Addison. Despite its been there for 15 years it isn’t tired. Staff is great and accommodating. Great for family dinners where you can talk and noise level is low. Not the hustle bustle of more modern restaurants with hundreds of people. Food is outstanding. Recommend the trout backed in parchment paper. Nice wine list as well. Good selection of Italian wines. Especially like the smaller rooms. More intimate and cozy. Great patio also. Can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I selected Antonio's for a double date for our teenage daughter and her boyfriend to join my wife and me. We were able to make a same day, early reservation for 6:45 pm on a Friday. From start to finish, the service was excellent. The ambiance was delightful, and the food was superb. Even the Old Fashioned (adult beverage) I ordered was perfectly done. I highly recommend Antonio's and will most definitely be back again soon.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I grew up in New York and have had the pleasure of having some of the very best Italian food you can find anywhere, including in Italy. Antonio Ristorante is at the very top of the list of outstanding restaurants! I have had most dishes on the menu and have never been disappointed! Yet, my favorite and one that is not commonly found is Cioppini. If you are a seafood fan, I invite you to ry this one. Truly outstanding!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2017

In Addison for a couple days with wife and son visiting. Decided we wanted some good Italian food on day two of our stay and we found it. Wife and son had chicken parm and I had basic pasta w/ marinara. Meal was delicious and our server was friendly and attentive. In fact we enjoyed enough we returned the last night of our stay and meal and service was as good as the first visit.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Antonio Ristorante? Share your experiences!