“Great Fajitas”

Blue Goose Cantina
Ranked #21 of 197 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
The Colony, Texas
“Great Fajitas”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Chips and salsa were good, we had the hatch queso, which was good. I had beef fajitas which the meat was bbq'd and a unique taste. Had more than my fill! Great food! Service was fast!

Houston, Texas
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Really enjoyed our meal. Beef Fajitas were great! Brisket tacos were good too! Would love to go back.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Fajitas on the planet - hands down!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

When I lived in Dallas, the Blue Goose was a regular stop for my wife and I, and they are a "must stop" for me when I'm back in town. I always order the fajitas, which is a half pound of chicken or beef (or combo) that is brought to you still sizzling/steaming on a bed of grilled onions. The tortillas are made fresh - not just daily but non-stop throughout the day (the tortilla maker is in the seating area so you can see how fresh they are!!) I don't know if I have ever waited more than 7 minutes for my food after ordering - and often it is under 5 minutes. The fajitas are awesome - seasoned very well, brought sizzling but not overdone. The service is decent, but I'm there for the fajitas.

Sanger, Texas
“Nothing special”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you just want a typical mexican meal with no frills this is the place to go. Margaritas were good. Food is served extremely fast. Prices are resonable. Not a hugh selection on the menu. Had the fajitas and chips and queso, everything is good.

• Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“don't come hungry”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I don't like to review a place until I have been there several times. I ate lunch the Goose for abourt the 5th time. The portions are small. We always leave hungry. Service and food is very hit and miss. On a good day service is good at best. On a bad day lunch takes forever. Some of my co-workers say they got sick but I have never had a problem except for the small portions.

• Visited July 2012