“Meat paradise!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 197 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 100 Yards East of Midway Road
Description: Fogo de Chão(R) (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo(R) began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 20 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet market table, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Meat paradise!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My daughter and I came here to celebrate my birthday. Ambiance is not the best for the price you are paying. Salad bar was good, great variety of delicious meat, and excellent service!

• Visited February 2014

Shreveport, Louisiana
“Great food”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great food with great service. I'll definitely visit the next time I visit Dallas. The place was very easy to find.

Visited March 2014
Port of Spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
“Enjoyable Food”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My husband and I came here to celebrate my birthday.
The staff was pleasant and the salad bar was good. The meats were plenteous. I especially loved the cheese bread.
Both my husband and I are not big eaters and found the meat portions shared by the servers were huge and couldn't fully enjoy the wide selection that was offered.
I would recommend this restaurant for big eaters.

Visited February 2014
Arlington, Texas
“Overwhelmed with protein!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Well, we've been waiting to take our son to a restaurant like this for several years. So, we finally got it together for his birthday, graduation (in May) and successful job search! I joked with the family that we were having a meat festival, and yep, that's what it was! Although the salad bar was fabulous, pace yourself. You have the opportunity to try 18 different meats, steak, pork, chicken, and lamb. My personal favorite was the filet mignon, and leg of lamb. We ordered a bottle of wine to start, and tried to pace ourselves. This is what the evening is all about, pacing yourself and DO NOT be in a hurry. Take your time, savor the food, wine, and atmosphere. Everyone is there to take care of you, and they do an excellent job! We left after 2 hours, very full! Even had a little dessert, and tea. Excellent!

• Visited March 2014
California
“Excellent Food! Meat paradise”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Start off with a buffet salad style but save your stomach for the meat! You would then flip your card over to the green color and they will come pouring in many types of meat for you. You would then have to flip your card back to red. Afterwards, you'll probably have to walk it all off with all that meat in your stomach. Our waiter explained it very clearly how it all works. Was worth the experience.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!