“No place better for a long dinner filled with MEAT”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 100 Yards East of Midway Road
Description: Fogo de Chão(R) (fo-go dèe shoun), is an authentic Southern Brazilian steakhouse. In 1979, Fogo(R) began sharing the gaucho way of preparing meat in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Today, our gaucho chefs still expertly grill each of our 20 cuts of meat and offer you continuous tableside service. We invite you to enjoy the delicious preparations of our gaucho chefs along with our gourmet market table, authentic Brazilian side dishes, and award-winning wine list.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The best place to go for a meat filled night than Fogo De Chao. I always make time to go there when I am in Dallas. The best mojitos - period. While you are there for the beef make time to try the lamp chops, lamb t-bones, chicken and sausage. Everything is truly the best quality. The also have a 5-star salad bar. Make it a 2-3 hour dinner and enjoy it.

There are newer reviews for Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Nice food and wonderful meat. The staff from there is very friendly.
Price is a little bit high... but if you are a steak lover will like

1  Thank Quasar_SP
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I dont know what to say of this place except it is the greatest. Whatever you do though, do not eat to much of the salad bar.You have to have room to put all this meat that just keeps coming at you. These people really know how to take care of you. They wait on you hand and foot. The first time I went I tried prety much all the meats. I enjoyed them all, but I always wanted to try good lamb. Now after 12 or 13 times eating here I eat only the lamb. I cannot get enough of it with the mint jelly. My step daughter has to eat here for her birthday dinner. This is a must eat place in Dallas North.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The service was spectacular! The salad bar, as always, was better than any other salad bar in comparable resturaunts. As for the meats, they were prepared to perfection and they kept them available throughout the meal. The bacon wrapped filet is one of my favorites and as good as you can find anywhere. At Fogo, you can come hungry, but you wlll leave completely satisfied and overfed!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed everything..do try the apple salad..really good..I celebrated my birthday sndvenjoyed myself..nice crowd

Been to Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!