“Fun Place..”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun Place..”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great bowling atmosphere, pool, drinks, and arcade area... can get a little bit pricey but one of the best bowling alleys in the area

Visited July 2013
1 Thank edwin_3790

Shreveport, LA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Upscale Bowling...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I decided to have my pre-b'day event here at 300. I'd visited a few years ago and have always wanted to come back. This place is an excellent choice for adults looking for something other than the "norm" when it comes to bowling.

Communition with the catering manager was excellent! She made the contractual process extremely easy. I also love the fact that I received an actual bowling pin for guests to sign and leave comments. I will cherish this for a life time.

I believe it is noteworthy to mention that the food (pizza & wings) were really good (especially the wings). The unlimited sodas were a good touch for those not wanting beer or other beverages. The only issue I has was with the margaritas. There were EXTREMELY weak! Also, our personal server was really good in the beginning, but as the night became busier, it was hard to find him. I was under the impression that he was only suppose to cover the private party area but I could be wrong on that.

Overall, we had a great time! I definitely plan to use them again if ever needed.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank IcebergSlim06
Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Bowling with a twist”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Bowling with waiters! The food was good, there was a nice game room. The kids were impressed. Fun place.

Visited March 2013