“Don't let the small size fool you.”
Review of Flippin' Out Crepes & Coffee - CLOSED

Flippin' Out Crepes & Coffee
Cuisines: American
Description: Crepes and Coffee
Description: Crepes and Coffee
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This place isn't big enough to exist, but they are putting out some great food and coffee. I don't know where all the inventory is hidden, but if you ask for it they make it. Pick a food you like and it will be made, wrapped in a crepe and handed to you, bam.

Love that they have earth friendly hot cups, I know a small business pays more for that. At the same time all food comes out in togo containers? Whats up with that?

This is one of the few things I found I liked about Texas.

2  Thank Fitzit

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Friend took me here on a visit to Dallas and I loved it. The place it Tiny, maybe 5 people can stand inside, and all seating is out side but the food was great.

They have breakfast Crepes and dessert. I tried both, while i wasnt too thrilled at the dessert one i had the breakfast was another story.

Best part had to be the homemade salsa that came with it.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was an unexpected treat! The crepes are fresh and generously stuffed with deliciousness. I had the nutella crepe and it was amazing. These crepes are better than most I've had in Europe!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went a couple times to Flippin' Out while I was in Addison. It was a decent value and pretty good food. It's essentially a stationary food truck though, there isn't indoor seating so that's something to consider. The outdoor dining area behind the restaurant isn't fancy, but it's clean and decorated nicely. They even have large sun umbrellas to help on the hot days. The only thing that could have made it better was real plates and silverware, but I get that's not what this place is about.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

First off the crepes were awesome, I got the PBJ (because I am boring!!) and my friend got the honey badger, both were beyond awesome! scott the owner of the establishment was very friendly, greeting everyone with their name and making sure all was good!. The shop is a little shack like place and at the back they have little picnic tables with umbrellas to protect from sun. There were even board-games for the adventurous few who want to brave it out in the texas heat!. We just grabbed our crepes, wolfed it down at the tables and left! They also have coffee and various other soft-drink types! I will surely go back again for the great crepes!.