SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hyatt.com
$76
$102
$98
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive(Addison)(Great Value!)
$103
Courtyard
Quality Suites North / Galleria(Addison)(Great Value!)
$71
$194
$134
Residence Inn
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway(Addison)(Great Value!)
$120
$101
Courtyard
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison(Addison)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
All reviewslollipopsmake your own wafflesturkey sausageoatmealbedroom arearoom was cleanrewards memberfridge and microwavehotel breakfastvery nice hotelbathroom sinktwo double bedsfree breakfastlove fieldflat screen tvwould definitely stay here againminute drive
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Our family held our Family Reunion in Dallas June 26 -30 2014. The hotel was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel looks better than the pictures. .Free breakfast, internet and free parking was a plus. Daryl at the front desk was so kind and helpful, hats off to him. Would for sure
stay again

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank bell6982
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

It was our pleasure to serve you and your family for such a joyous occasion! It means so much to my team when you recognize by name. Darryl will be thrilled that you remembered his hospitable efforts in order to ensure your stay was enjoyable. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Brandis

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here because it was close to the Addison convention center where I was attending a wedding. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and the hotel lobby and common areas decorated in modern designs. Breakfast was free and there was a decent selection: bagels, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, fresh waffles, boiled eggs, etc. Free wifi, too...not sure why another review said 'lobby only'...we had no trouble in our room on the 5th floor. All staff were friendly and helpful.

Cons: I agree with others that the elevator is slow. Also, our hot water took 2-3 minutes to reach the shower...was lukewarm until then. I learned to start the shower and wait. The staff said there is only one central water heater and it probably took a bit to reach our room on the 5th floor. Our room was on the pool side and it was a bit loud.

My worst impression was from another GUEST who spilled a cup of raisins and didn't pick it up. She stood there talking while people walked over them. I picked a few up and she didn't even help. It's so sad to see how people act when they know there are others that will do their dirty work.

Overall it was a great stay and I would return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Your honest feedback is truly valuable to my team and I and we appreciate your time. You mentioned a few key items that I will need to further investigate in order to improve our services in the future. I am happy to hear that you were overall pleased with our service and amenities and you found us to be of great value!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great newly remodeled brand hotel that provides a good night's sleep in a comfortable room. The staff is friendly and it's close to lots of restaurants and Water Tower Theatre. Free parking, internet and continental breakfast make it a great value.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

I'm glad that you mentioned you had a great night sleep and we wait your return. Our complimentary breakfast is a great way to start your day off right. Thank you for the recognition and we appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The suite we occupied was comfortable and clean. All the conveniences that one would need for a short stay in this category of accommodation were available. The breakfast buffet was simple but good in an informal, open eating area. Free WiFi was restricted to the lobby. The hotel is located in Addison, a town some distance from Dallas but since we had a car at our disposal we had the means to drive into the city and elsewhere. To the best of my knowledge there is no public transportation available in the vicinity of the hotel. The cost of the suite was reasonable. Altogether, I would recommend the hotel to anyone with wheels.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Greeting from Addison Texas,

Thank you for recommending us to other travels, we appreciate it! You mentioned the internet in the lobby was restricted and I will look into this further in order to find out what the caused your computer to be disconnected from this amenity. If your travels find you back in Addison there is a Dart rail station walking distance from the hotel which many guest find convenient if they need to get around. At Springhill Suites we really embrace the idea of open concepts so that Guest can feel at ease while they enjoy the public spaces.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband I recently stayed at the Springhill Suites in Addison, Texas and would recommend to other travelers. The hotel is centrally located if you will be traveling to other cities north of Dallas. It's located off of Belt Line Dr, one of the mail east/west streets that will allow you to get around without using the many toll roads or busy freeways. The hotel staff were very nice, our hotel room was clean and towels, coffee, glasses were replenished every day. The hot water was in good supply. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast is very good, not just something heated up in a microwave, but eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there again if we return to the Dallas area.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor, near the ice machine but didn't find it a problem to be near the ice machine or elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Springhill_Addison, Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Your review was so meaningful to our team. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience! If you are looking for a spot to see one of the best fire work shows, rated 3 in Texas we offer great special for the fourth of July event called Kaboom Town. We hope to serve you and your husband again soon. Wishing you happy and safe travels.

Brandis