“Excellent!!”

SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed October 29, 2013

First time and very pleased...
Location is perfect for shopping and dinning, we had a King room in 1st. floor and it was modern, spacious and clean, breakfast was good with many options and a lot of chairs to sit. Check in and check out was fast. Staff were friendly.
Close to an airport, at night I didn't hear airplane noise.

I will definitely go back again... love everything!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am so pleased to here that you loved everything!

We look forward to seeing you next time you travel to Addison.

Scott Crunk

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for the first time. I've stayed at other hotels in Addison for business.

I had a king suite, room was clean, beds were comfy. They serve a full hot breakfast in the morning. Free internet service. Pleasant staff. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We appreciate your buiness.

Scott Crunk

Reviewed October 21, 2013

A very good pleasant hotel in a nice area. Lots of nice eating places in the area. A great get away with lots of shopping plaza.. Lots of restaurants and night clubs!! The rooms were kind small but pleasant. The breakfast was great!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that your enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast including Texas shaped waffles, suite with sink and tv tables. Large lounge and nice rooms. The AC was broke and they fixed right away. Remodeled and modern, nice trees and quite road near Buffalo Wild Wings and nice strip mall. Go to chamberlains fish market for dinner.

Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We appriciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and found the hotel room clean and spacious. We had a special deal for the weekend and a king room. Breakfast was great although the disposable plates and cutlery take a bit of getting used too. Good coffee maker in the room. Good choice of restaurants within walking distance. The only thing was we went to use the pool and were unable as it was very dirty. Looked like it and the spa hadn't been cleaned for some time Bit of a shame really!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and your breakfast. I must say that I am disappointed about your experience with our pool and spa. I notified our Engineering team about your comment and we will begin cleaning our pool twice a day during the busy warm season. I appriciate your comments and your buiness.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel, because it was two blocks from an event we were attending.
At arrival, we were greeted and taken care of by great staff.
Room was nice, big and clean!
Great breakfast spread and plenty of seating, which is a problem at most hotel!
Check out smooth and fast.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that everythng went well during your stay. We appriciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Really great pick near Addison. Free parking, spacious rooms, free breakfast. In a really nice neighborhood, lots of dining and shopping options nearby. The front desk staff was really nice, they hold a few packages for me days before arrival, and send me and email about it. I'd been in Addison several times before, and this is my favorite hotel in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that the Springhill Suites is your favorite hotel in the area! . We look forwad to seeing you agin soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
0 mi away
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria

Been to SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!