“Great place to stay”

Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stay at the same hotel every other week and can tell you the people are great and the service is wonderful. I don't go out much but the area is close to restaurants and other great places. The travel is easy as you can hit the tollway right away or travel and nice road to 75. They offer breakfast downstairs and room service, plus fee drinks on certain happy hour times. It is nice for the price and I would recommend it. Internet is a little weak though so plan ahead for that.

Room Tip: Ice only on the 1st and 3rd floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Shayla C, Assistant General Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Very good Location. Convenient. The hotel itself looks nice. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Needs minor repairs and a little updating, but overall was clean. The staff was cordial but not friendly. I booked this hotel through the priceline express deal option, so the price was very good for my purpose.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We will use your comments to make improvements. We hope you visit us again so we can show you how great our hotel is.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights in may and I had a no frill experience. I would return to this hotel. There are places to walk to from the hotel. The airport is about 15 minutes away if there is no traffic. Breakfast was OK. Typical Holiday Inn. rooms are in good shape

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
PatriotHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for the review! We strive to provide all of our guests great service. We are thrilled that you found our staff friendly and helpful. We look forward to providing your hotel needs in the future.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was here during a business trip. Not very fancy in terms of the accommodation itself but the staff makes up for it. They were very friendly, nice and helpful. I would definitely come back if I need to.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Shayla C, Assistant General Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I actually reserved this hotel by mistake for an overnight stay. I was thinking of the Crown Plaza down the road that I enjoyed in the past. I did not realize my mistake until I got there (as someone else reserved the room for me based on my instructions).

Upon arriving at the parking lot, I did not see many cars there. In fact, most of the rooms in the hotel facing the parking lot were dark. The hotel staff was friendly and I must be the last one to check in for that night because she immediately knew my name as I was approaching the counter. The Wifi were free but there was no lounge for coffee in the morning. They also failed to put my IHG loyalty membership number in until I informed them upon checkout after seeing the bill. I did not see any food activities in the lobby restaurant in the morning - and not sure if they even had a functioning restaurant.

in general, the room was fairly clean and decent up-keep on the property. Their pillows (both soft and hard) were small squares and not really comfortable.

Next time, I would pay a little bit more for the Crown Plaza near-by - as that place offered a top notch lounge for the elite members of their loyalty program. This hotel did not.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear D L,

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very friendly staff! Hotel in a decent condition and rooms are good.

I was there on a business trip and could not complain about the hotel except for one small point. There was no water in the room and when I had no cash to purchase one, I got a warm bottle from reception, very minor issue.

Few restaurants and bars within walking distance. Would recommend a car if you have no one to bring you around.

Breakfast in the mornings was good enough and you got a lot.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Shayla C, Assistant General Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel and the service you received. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The check in lady was very friendly and helpful! the fella at the restaurant/lounge was especially nice , served great drinks & the dinner was EXCELLENT! These folks could be schooling staff - they are so good.

The assistant amanger on the night I was there, was extremely nice & friendly!

Room Tip: In the back away from Arapaho
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Shayla C, Assistant General Manager at Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to give every guest excellent service. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria

Been to Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison? Share your experiences!