“roomy suite, full stocked kitchen value for money. Beat Intercontintal by $80.00”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Addison
GreenLeadersSilver level
wcload
Reviewed October 6, 2009

I was meeting someone who was staying for a c onference at the Intercontinental hotel. I would not pay $150 base rate there, so I looked for other hotels in area. This one was a block away, and awesome in needs, convenience and helpful staff. Could not have been more pleased

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Spring Hill, TN
Reviewed September 26, 2009

I browsed the internet for an affordable hotel in the Addison area. This location was the closest and most affordable. The room was aesthetically pleasing and clean. There is an efficiency kitchen and your bedroom closes off with a separate door.Bed was very comfortable. You get a flat screen tv in the bedroom and in the small sitting area adjacent to the kitchen.Also, there's a small writing desk that serves double duty as an eating table. My room included a full size fridge, small stove, microwave and kitchenware. This location is close to the Addison airport. However, I did not hear any planes while in my room or lobby. Tons of restaurants that are walkable nearby! They provide you a map of restaurants for your convenience. Free breakfast that can include waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits. This helps with time and budget. They also had a complimentary wine and beer hour in the afternoon.I will probably come back here on the holidays when I visit family. The rooms are quite small, but are comfortable for business and short stays. The staff was very accessible and helpful. Had a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Once we arrived the front desk people were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and large. The kids really enjoyed the big screeen TV's. The pool area was nice and secluded. Overall the hotel was great with a good breakfast! Will stay again in the future.

• Stayed July 2009
muskogee, ok
Reviewed July 15, 2009

We were visting the Dallas area and stayed for six nights. We were very happy with everything this hotel offered. The breakfast was very nice and we were offered different hot items each day as well muffins and fruit loops always plus for the kiddos. The rooms were very spacious. We were travling with our 3 daughters and were staying in two rooms but these rooms were spacious enough that we could have easily gotten by with just one room. The kitchen was very nice and fully stocked (but I was vacation and was'nt cooking but it was nice to have it if we wanted to...lol) The surrounding area offer tons of GREAT restaurants and shopping. The staff was great and very helpful when we were checking in and giving us some great dinner ideas as well intertainment ideas. The pool was nice and was a must with 3 girls but we had so much other great things within walking distance that we did'nt even get a chance to use it other than eating breakfast poolside. I would highly recommend this hotel to any friends staying in or around the Dallas area. Were planning a trip to the Dallas area again in a few months and we'll be comming back here for sure.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed June 30, 2009

This hotel was easy to find and easy to get around in the neighborhood. Close to tons of restaurants and right off the North Dallas Tollway so you have easy access to downtown. The rooms were a bit small but adequate and the updated decor was nice. Overall we had a very good experience and would definitely recommend staying here if you are on a budget but like having a suite with the bedroom separated from the living area by a door. We also loved the full-size fridge for leftovers and drinks.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Raj_Texas, Management at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this review, July 2, 2009
Thank you for your review. We are centrally located in Addison with great proximity to downtown Dallas. I glad you noticed our renovated rooms. We definately cater to a budget conscious traveler looking to get a great suite with full kitchen at a great price. Thank you again and hope to see you back!
Cliffside Park, New Jersey
Reviewed June 27, 2009

I recently stayed in this hotel on a business trip for a week. For the rate, the room was more than I asked for, which was great. The amenities were very good although I never got a chance to use them. Also the staff was amicable. The hot breakfast was excellent. They offered scrambled eggs with home fries, sausage patties (on some days), and waffles.......and more! The location is perfect in and around Addison......what else can I say?
I would definitely come back to stay here on my next trip to the Dallas/Ft. Worth. Bang for your buck!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Raj_Texas, management at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this review, July 2, 2009
We are definitely geared toward our business travelers. We offer high-speed internet, a great HOT breakfast, business center, and many more amenities at a great price. Also our huge suites are a great plus and now we have High-Definition programming in our rooms. The location is the best in Addison, we hope to see you again!
Sandy, UT
Reviewed May 31, 2009

I visited my daughter and son-in-law and stayed here with their recommendation. I was here to help inspect the house they were purchasing and found the hotel exactly what I needed.

You can tell they put a lot of work into the remodel. The flat screen tv's on great - especially having one in the living room and one in the bedroom. The beds are extremely comfortable with plenty of pillows.

I was also able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast. What I nice treat to have! The rooms also have great coffee makers for solo travelers. It makes one cup for you in an easy system.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
We are definitely a great hotel for relocation. Our suites provide all the amenities of home in a great location of Addison with close proximity to all areas of Dallas / DFW. We hope that your daughter settled in to their new home with no problems and we are glad to have been part of their relocation process. Thank you and we hope to see you when you come to visit your daughter.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Comfort Suites North/Galleria
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria? Share your experiences!