“Great extended stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great extended stay”
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Once we arrived the front desk people were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and large. The kids really enjoyed the big screeen TV's. The pool area was nice and secluded. Overall the hotel was great with a good breakfast! Will stay again in the future.

• Stayed July 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
muskogee, ok
Reviewed July 15, 2009

We were visting the Dallas area and stayed for six nights. We were very happy with everything this hotel offered. The breakfast was very nice and we were offered different hot items each day as well muffins and fruit loops always plus for the kiddos. The rooms were very spacious. We were travling with our 3 daughters and were staying in two rooms but these rooms were spacious enough that we could have easily gotten by with just one room. The kitchen was very nice and fully stocked (but I was vacation and was'nt cooking but it was nice to have it if we wanted to...lol) The surrounding area offer tons of GREAT restaurants and shopping. The staff was great and very helpful when we were checking in and giving us some great dinner ideas as well intertainment ideas. The pool was nice and was a must with 3 girls but we had so much other great things within walking distance that we did'nt even get a chance to use it other than eating breakfast poolside. I would highly recommend this hotel to any friends staying in or around the Dallas area. Were planning a trip to the Dallas area again in a few months and we'll be comming back here for sure.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed June 30, 2009

This hotel was easy to find and easy to get around in the neighborhood. Close to tons of restaurants and right off the North Dallas Tollway so you have easy access to downtown. The rooms were a bit small but adequate and the updated decor was nice. Overall we had a very good experience and would definitely recommend staying here if you are on a budget but like having a suite with the bedroom separated from the living area by a door. We also loved the full-size fridge for leftovers and drinks.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Raj_Texas, Management at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this review, July 2, 2009
Thank you for your review. We are centrally located in Addison with great proximity to downtown Dallas. I glad you noticed our renovated rooms. We definately cater to a budget conscious traveler looking to get a great suite with full kitchen at a great price. Thank you again and hope to see you back!
Cliffside Park, New Jersey
Reviewed June 27, 2009

I recently stayed in this hotel on a business trip for a week. For the rate, the room was more than I asked for, which was great. The amenities were very good although I never got a chance to use them. Also the staff was amicable. The hot breakfast was excellent. They offered scrambled eggs with home fries, sausage patties (on some days), and waffles.......and more! The location is perfect in and around Addison......what else can I say?
I would definitely come back to stay here on my next trip to the Dallas/Ft. Worth. Bang for your buck!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Raj_Texas, management at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this review, July 2, 2009
We are definitely geared toward our business travelers. We offer high-speed internet, a great HOT breakfast, business center, and many more amenities at a great price. Also our huge suites are a great plus and now we have High-Definition programming in our rooms. The location is the best in Addison, we hope to see you again!
Sandy, UT
Reviewed May 31, 2009

I visited my daughter and son-in-law and stayed here with their recommendation. I was here to help inspect the house they were purchasing and found the hotel exactly what I needed.

You can tell they put a lot of work into the remodel. The flat screen tv's on great - especially having one in the living room and one in the bedroom. The beds are extremely comfortable with plenty of pillows.

I was also able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast. What I nice treat to have! The rooms also have great coffee makers for solo travelers. It makes one cup for you in an easy system.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
We are definitely a great hotel for relocation. Our suites provide all the amenities of home in a great location of Addison with close proximity to all areas of Dallas / DFW. We hope that your daughter settled in to their new home with no problems and we are glad to have been part of their relocation process. Thank you and we hope to see you when you come to visit your daughter.
Texas
Reviewed May 23, 2009

I stayed here once before when it was a Best Western. This place has been totally upgraded. Newly remodeled, 32 " Flat Screen TVs in both the living room and bedroom of my Queen suite! The TV didn't go to waste; it had a full Extended Basic lineup including HD channels and HBO. More channels than I've seen at any other hotel I've stayed. Kitchen not only had the usual plates, silverware and cooking utensils, but even wine glasses! Plus, have you ever seen a hotel room with one of those pasta sporks?
The biggest surprise: The rate was the same as it was when I stayed here last year as just an ordinary Best Western. Already, in the high rent district of Addison, it was a phenomenal deal that just got better!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Muskogee
Reviewed May 22, 2009

I just stayed three weeks at this hotel. I had a wonderful experience. Their staff is outstanding and made me feel at Home. Within 24 hours all the staff knew my name and why I was in town. They delightfully answered any questions I had. Plus to my surprise anytime I reentered the hotel, they spoke to me by name and ask if I needed anything or if I had found everything all right. The location is great. Easy to get in and out of with hundreds of restraurants in the area. I will be back.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business