Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria
Ranked #14 of 21 Hotels in Addison
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have never written a negative review and would avoid in all circumstances. This one just got all the points to make sure I write one.

We had reservations for 2 people in a room and we got one tiny queen and an extra bed!! okay we adjusted.

2 Lizards found in the 1st floor room we were staying, luckily it was on the last nigth. Scary but the manager simply replied, we will get it cleaned.

My friend missed his flight becuase they never got the CAB which we had ordered for next day.
The lady in the evening is very very lazy and would not listen but sit and watch something on the computer with head phones on.

I am not good at describing the bad things but honestly TRIPADVISOR let me down on this one.
The problem is the Manager he doesnt really care , the Staff is really bad.

I would avoid. the pictures might look good but its decieving.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Kim P, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Hitvyas,

Thank you for the time to post a review of your stay, even if you were unhappy with the outcome. We have treated the room in which you stayed and also spoken with the entire staff (including the GM) about their customer attitudes. Please know that this isn't normal activity for our hotel and if given the chance, we'd love to show you how great we really can be. Please contact me directly if you're ever in the Addison area again, as we'd love the chance to make a better 2nd impression.

Have a fantastic day!
Kim P

There are newer reviews for Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kim P, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Staff was friendly, rooms were nice, but toilet in room 330 needs to be replaced. It backed up all four nights, and overflowed once. I tried turning off the water by tightening faucet at the base of toilet but the handle and hose began to leak. Notified front desk and they sent me up rags to soak up water. I believe the bell-hop came up and helped clean up the water. He informed me that maintenance would not be in till morning and we placed a white bowl at the base of toilet to catch water drip. Overall good stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kim P, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Adolfo,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property here in Addison. I'll be sure to pass on the kind comments about our hotel staff. I have already passed on your comments about room 330 to maintenance to ensure this doesn't happen again. Thank you again for bringing it to our attention. We hope to see you again if you are in the Addison area.

Have a great day!
Kim P.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I love the Hawthorn Suites in Addison! I have stayed there numerous times over the last year and a half and I feel that the staff treat me like gold! I have never had a problem with ,y reservations and I ask for the same room each time and I get it!
My only negative comment is that the rooms could use better lighting and some updated features in the room.
I will be staying in the Hawthorne Suites on my next visit to Addison!
Thanks especially to Kim at the front desk for making me smile and laugh!
CL

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kim P, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Caren L,

Thank you so much for your amazing review of our hotel. We like to think we treat all our guests as a piece of our extended family. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon and we appreciate you taking the time to review our property!

Have an amazing weekend!
Kim P.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kim P, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013