All reviewshotel roomstaff was friendlywithin walking distanceliving roomhot breakfastshort driveoutdoor poolburnerfridgesinkpillowstexas
Reviewed November 5, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kim P, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband plays monthly at the restaurant across the street, and because he ends late with his performance we decide to stay at a hotel. Well we decide on October 24, 2012 to stay at the Hawthorne. Although the hotel was clean the staff is INCONSIDERATE The next morning, I got up and left my glasses there. I called later on that day and said I left my glasses Kim stated she didn't find them ,but I said well I'll call back in the morning. Well sure enough Kennedy answer the phone the next morning and said we found your glasses and I will leave them at the front desk so you can pick them up....Needless to say she even described my case....If I didn't live 30 miles away I should have went then to get them, but my husband went the following day....when he arrived he was told that they couldn't find the glasses. Now Kennedy has been in the hospital but someone still hasn't locate my glasses...I can see if I waited a week but it was the next day. I think it's poor management and I will drive home or to the Embassey before I lay my head down in anyone of Windham hotels.I will let my friends and anyone who listen not to stay there....the Internet is a powerful tool.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed in Hawthorn in addison and experience has been good, service was good
Hall curtain and carpet could have been a bit more clean... however overall was a good stay

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Kim P, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Pradeep K,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the Hawthorn Suites in Addison. We are currently cleaning all the carpets and double checking the curtains as well. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Addison area.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Staying at HAWTHORN SUITES was conviently close to everything ADDISON has to offer. BEST OF ALL WAS THE ASSISTANT MANAGER KIM PARMAN. She has an upbeat personality and is so helpful. WYNDHAM should be grateful to have such a wonderful employee. THANK YOU KIM AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

CRYSTAL, MYRTLE BEACH

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Kim P, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Addison Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Crystal,

Thank you for your awesome comments. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Addison.

Have a great day!