Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
$102
$153
$129
SpringHill Suites
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive(Addison)(Great Value!)
$112
Courtyard
$134
Quality Suites North / Galleria(Addison)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway(Addison)(Great Value!)
$130
$101
Courtyard
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison(Addison)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsbridal suitewithin walking distancewafflesnice hotelgreat pricethe staff was friendly and helpfulpiano barrestaurants and shopsnice areawould stay againconvenient locationeasy accessnorth dallasfree breakfastbwwhirlpooltoll
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have to stay in Addison a lot due to my job, and this is BY FAR the nicest place I've stayed. I don't think I've ever stayed anywhere where I had no complaints. The mattress was firm but comfortable; the pillows were plentiful and so awesome. The towels were clean, thick, and thirsty. The TV and remote worked. The A/C worked. Fridge, microwave, coffee pot, toiletries, iron/ironing board - everything I could ever need. Even had eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy for breakfast. A fitness room I should have used but didn't :) The room was quiet; best nights of sleep I've had in a while. I won't be bouncing around looking for the best deal; I'll be staying here from now on. The ONLY CAVEAT: The hotel charged my credit card $100 for "incidentals", though there are no incidentals that can be charged. There are no pay movies; no pantry, no valet parking, so why the $100 authorization? Not a big deal, but now I have to wait for the $100 to be released by my bank... That's it. Awesome stay.

Room Tip: Landmark street sneaks up on you; there is no light at that intersection. When leaving the parking lot, go right and go down to Inwood and back to Belt Line. It is impossible to make a left turn on Belt Line with no light...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank davidqtn
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel is an a GREAT location for shopping, but is in an EXCELLENT location for dining. There are SO many great restaurants nearby. The hotel staff is great. The breakfast is modest, but is very nice. All the standard amenities. The place is clean and priced about $20 better that comparable hotels on the west side of Dallas near as I could tell. If you want more than they offer .. then go pay more somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Booked this hotel as the price was right (and included breakfast!). The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, the accommodations were clean and spacious. Met Lee (employee and resident) as we pulled up to the hotel - he gave us great tips about food in the area! We ended up tripping around Texas for the next couple of weeks and returned to this hotel for our last day in Dallas. Consistently great experience. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2014

LOVE this hotel! Very clean, easy check in/out, spacious room, furnishings in great condition, bed linen was clean, breakfast was great. Waffles, biscuits/gravy, bread, "AWESOME" mini cinnamon rolls, bacon, sausage, grits, eggs, juice, coffee, tea and other items.
All of the staff was helpful and kind throughout my whole stay. Very well accommodated. I stayed 4 nights.
I had a king Whirlpool suite. I was supposed to check out on thursday but decided to stay another night which was a friday night. The manager allowed the extra night and at the same rate. Weekend rates are higher.
My stay was refreshing, rejuvenating and peaceful. Just what I needed.
Hotel is located close to restaurants, shopping and night life. Entertainment options are endless.
I will stay again. Great hotel with more than reasonable rates.
M. Wilson

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hotel had best prices around. Great location. Really needed a place to workout and booked because of fitness center available. Horrific, to say the least. Scary, broken, dangerous equipment. Strange smell in room (toilet-like) when fan is off. Otherwise...it was great?!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW44669, General Manager at Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. we have informed Maintenance department and issue has been taken care of.

- anagement