“Business Stay”

Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Addison
“Business Stay”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great place to stay , very clean and very helpful staff. Had lots of restaurants close in walking distance and a very nice area of town. Would highly recommend this Best Western in the Dallas area close to downtown Dallas as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kansas City Mo., United States
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The front desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. Got us a great room and a great rate. Offered his assistance. We were very tired from our drive in and the clerked checked us in very quickly and he gave us info on the area. It was a very pleasant stay and we will stay again when we make our return trip.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Lubbock, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The employees at this hotel were great really made me feel welcome. It is a great location very close to many restaurants and the places I needed to go to were withing close driving distance. Allen outlets malls were not very far away easy to get to from this hotel. The breakfast was not good at all in my opinion. The hi-speed wi-fi did not work in my room and it was very slow on the hotel's computers. the room was fairly clean didn't have any problems although it was small I got a Jr. Suite seemed just like a regular room with a love seat and coffee table thrown in there made the room smaller. I really enjoyed the convenience of this hotel The employees were awesome.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

carrollton TX, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Excellent access to north/south and east/west highways......easy walking distance from numerous restaurants (both moderate/upscale) and various types (Thai, Hamburger, Sushi, etc).......hotel is well maintained both internally & externally, and staff is pretty helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This hotel met my needs exactly for my business trip. The conference was at a nearby location, at almost 3 times the cost. So I saved money on the room, plus had free breakfast which was more than adequate plus had free parking. This will stay in our files as a good choice for future stays.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Purcellville, United States
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I travel for work as a young traveling professional, so I stay in a lot of hotels across the country. I really like the Best Western Addison Galleria, because it is conveniently located, well-serviced, and an exceptional value. It's located conveniently next to two major interstates (though you don't hear the traffic), is very close to shopping and food establishments, and is in a secure and quiet part of town. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a get-away!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Dallas, United States
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My husband and I stayed at your hotel for 20 days; we sold our home and needed to wait until our new place was ready for move-in. When I booked the room the hotel was running a promotion with a fantastic daily rate - and that rate was extended through our entire stay. We got a bargain - a nice room in a good hotel at a great value. Breakfast was ready every day when I left for work at 6 a.m. and the desk clerk greeted me in the evenings when I returned "home". Housekeeping was very accommodating of our schedule, and even with all the things we had in the room, it was nicely cleaned every day. The accommodations at Best Western Galleria-Addison suited our purposes perfectly and I have recommended, and will continue to recommend, the hotel to my friends and acquaintances.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

2 Thank Cathleen Y
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Comfort Suites North/Galleria
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria

Been to Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel? Share your experiences!