“Nice hotel!”

Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Nice hotel. Recently renovated. Great staff. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Air conditioner was quite and kept cool at the temperature desired. Will definately recommend to anyone. Plenty of quality restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is a decent hotel. Could use some minor upgrades. My family and I were greeted the first night by "Hector" the huge cricket; found in the bathroom. The receptionist offered another room and could not apologize enough. I kept the same room because it was very spacious for my children. Two days later, upon awakening and going to the bathroom, I found Hector's cousin "Ralph" the huge roach. Just not my week I guess. Someone was sent to my room to remove him and everyone still apologetic. The business center was on the blitz but the staff was always gracious enough to fax papers for me or allow me to pull up documents to print on their computer. The breakfast was "okay" Texas shaped waffles are always a hit. Overall, I would have to say that the staff definitely makes a difference at this hotel and does a good job keeping it neat, clean and presentable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is the second time in 2 years and still very good. We had king size bed on 2nd floor in the rear not facing the pool and it was very quiet.
King size bed very comfortable and room is very clean and nice size.
The breakfast needs improvement with real eggs and better choice of toast. The waffle maker was good.
This very close to the Galleria and many of Addison restaurants.

Room Tip: If you want more quiet that what is, ask for second floor in the rear.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 28, 2013

excellent. Well-priced and very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and spacious and the breakfast was very good as well. I've stayed at some fancy, over-priced hotel and can assure that this hotel is just as good if not better. It is small, which is advantageous because it is much quieter than the big hotels. You really get your money's worth here. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2013

good service people at the counter. would stay again. no issues at all. I stayed there 10 nights not 1 single. close to lots of action. all within walking distance. my room was cleaned very when I arrived and came back from work. front desk was very knowledgeable and friendly. food was very good for this type of hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights on our recent trip to Dallas. The hotel is adequate and quite enough to have a good night sleep. The location is close to the Galleria and to a lot of businesses in Addison which is northern suburb of Dallas. The breakfast is not one that will win accolades. Fact is we decided to eat at IHOP by our second day. Business center is located at the lobby so conducting any type of serious business is best reserved at a different location. On the upside is the price. It cost us $64 a night plus taxes to stay here. So if you looking save a few bucks to stay at a decent enough place this Plus is your answer.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
BW44669, Manager at Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Excellent staff, located in a great location for my needs, great low rate for what you're getting in this quaint hotel, very good (not excellent) in terms of cleanliness, comfy beds and I received sky miles points! Seems to be very family friendly. Personally I did not like the room decor but that's not a deal-breaker.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Quality Suites North / Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive

Been to Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel? Share your experiences!