“GREAT PLACE”

Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Highly Recommend. If ever in the area again, will stay here!!!! Great price, Great rooms, Great beds. The place itself was a little hard to find, but once we did it was well worth our time. Everything about the place was great. We did not get a chance to use the outdoor pool and spa, but they both looked awsome. The breakfast was free and was more than just a muffins....would have liked some yogurt or more fresh fruit, but for free, it was REALLY NICE!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The desk clerk way very rude. Although I had already paid for the I left and went to the hotel next door which had better service. I refuse to wait six hours to be checked in no one should be treated like this. So be ware of this Motel stay some where nicer with better service trust me you will not be sorry you made better choice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW44669, Manager at Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus in Addison and for sharing your comments. I am very sorry the facility was not to your liking. We strive to provide every guest with an exceptional experience; however, it appears that we have fallen short of that goal in your case. We do allow early check-in based on availability we always can check-in guest as early as around 9 am if the room is available but at 6 am it was very difficult to check in that day because we were all sold out a day before for the room type you booked for. We take all comments very seriously and will use your feedback to ensure that we are delivering on our promise.

Kind Regards and Safe Travels,

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Room was comfortable. We needed extra towels, and had no problems getting them. Enjoyed hot tub and pool. Only one small complaint- breakfast could be improved by keeping items filled...there was no syrup for the waffles, some of the juice was empty, and the trash was overflowing- and we ate less than 30 minutes into the breakfast time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed in Dallas in 4 hotels in a week while searching for investment property. Very comfortable beds, not smelly like other hotels I walked in and walked out of, not loud like a Fairfield I stayed at, no banging door noise like the Marriott I stayed at. The internet was fast and easy to get on, unlike other hotels where I stayed. Breakfast was well stocked and items promptly replenished. Great location with many restaurant choices, quite a few within walking distance. No food or drinks at the hotel, but very close by. The pool was nice. On-site laundry which I used was well maintained, and you can buy laundry detergent from the vending machine, although the front desk person said it's sometimes sold old. They cleaned the rooms fairly late, but very clean overall, and a broken toilet seat was very promptly repaired. The front desk people were not overly friendly or helpful, but for me, the quality and comfort of the room are most important, and this place was great. Beautyrest beds were very comfortable, the bedding was not ridiculously heavy like you're staying in Antarctica, and the A/C worked well and wasn't overly loud. I would stay there again and would recommend them, especially after trying a few hotels in the area at that price point. Free use of the lobby computer, and free printouts, which made life very easy for me. I spent over $40 at the Marriott doing the same work. I'm a Marriott elite member, but have been disappointed with them recently, and think their rates are too high. This hotel had comparable comfort. The service at Marriott is much better, but I don't stay at a hotel and chat with the desk people very often.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank nlc6899
Reviewed July 25, 2013

A great location, close to restaurants, close to the Tollway. A quiet plac, just off the main traffic routes. Accomodations better than expected. I will return here for future trips to Dallas. This hotel is near where I want to visit for future trips.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank William J
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The people there charged myself and my girlfriend for a 3 night stay, when we were asked to leave. We booked here because my girlfriend was able to bring her service dog. we left for dinner and when we returned we were told to leave. her dog and heart medicine were held until i signed some paper work. was horrible experience...PLEASE GO ELSE WHERE!!!!! wE ENDED UP PAYING FOR 3 NIGHTS AND WAS ONLY THERE FOR 1-2 HRS. MAYBE.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph B

Thank you very much for your visit in July and for sharing your comments. I am sincerely sorry to hear that you did not find our hotel a good value and that you experienced some deficiencies with your stay. At the Best Western Plus, we strive to provide every guest with an exceptional experience; from service to amenities and product. It appears we fell short of your expectations and our goal with your stay. Feedback, positive and negative, allows us to improve our service and offerings to not only meet but exceed our guests’ expectations. We DO ACCEPT SERVICE PET Only when we asked you if its a service pet you decline and decided not to stay with us and he have not charged you for all three nights. Your detailed review has giving us valuable information on the guests perspective and to that, we are grateful. Rest assured, we have taken your comments to heart and will begin immediately in rectifying any issues.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Extremely friendly staff. Very comfortable beds. Good noise abatement. Very clean. Perfect for a quick overnight stay on a business trip. Lots of restaurants nearby as well as shops if you forgot anything, or like to shop while traveling (I don't but a lot of folks do).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Addison Galleria
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison
Comfort Suites North/Galleria

Been to Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel? Share your experiences!