Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel
SpringHill Suites
$102
$98
$139
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive(Addison)(Great Value!)
$112
Courtyard
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway(Addison)(Great Value!)
$97
Quality Suites North / Galleria(Addison)(Great Value!)
$71
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison(Addison)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbridal suitewithin walking distancewafflesnice hotelgreat pricethe staff was friendly and helpfulpiano barrestaurants and shopsnice areawould stay againconvenient locationeasy accessnorth dallasfree breakfastbwwhirlpooltoll
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night over Valentine's Day and was completely satisfied with the accomodations. Close to great places to eat and to the Galleria, and just a short drive from Love Field to the airport. Room was clean, bed was comfy, good shower, and easy on the pocketbook!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
BW44669, Manager at Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for posting your opinion. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Best Western Addison, Texas
We were traveling with a pet – and I suppose this makes us 2nd class citizens, or so it seemed at this hotel.
I picked Best Western because I knew that many of their hotels are pet friendly. When we arrived at the hotel in Addison we found the room hot – very hot, much hotter than the outside temperature. It was around 85 outside, but the room was well over 100 degrees. We asked for another room, but found that the management of that hotel does not turn the A/C on – ever! We were told to turn the A/C on and come back “later”. It was late, I didn’t know where another pet friendly hotel was, so we got back into the car and drove around for an hour while the room was cooling off - to 80 degrees.
Can you imagine going there on business and finding a 100-degree hotel room and surly night staff? The hallways smelled like sour water - kind of like the windshield wash water at self service gas stations.
This hotel was awful. Don’t go there. If the hotel manager won’t cool the rooms what else is he skimping on? I understand that he wants to save all he can before returning to India, but his methods are not logical and will cause him, and Best Western, to lose business. Our next Best Western was much better.

Room Tip: Call ahead and ask them to turn the A/C on!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
BW44669, Manager at Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We do turn the A/C units for our guest's and I will be looking into what happened with your stay. The smell you are refering too was a situation where some one had clogged the ice machine and caused a leak. This created the musty smell, but we have had the carpets shampooed and this has solved the problem. The smell is gone and we can only hope that you will give us another chance. Thank you and we value your imput.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I picked this hotel because I was looking for something within walking distance of the Improv and the Piano Bar. My room on the second floor was clean and roomy and had a great view of the pool. The bed smelled clean and I liked that the comforter was white because I am very particular about cleanliness. The sofa looked like it could use an update, but other than that, everything looked fine. While I was there, I got to take a look at one of their suites (Bridal??) that had a big hot tub in it. It was really nice, but it was already taken for the weekend that I wanted it (wkend before V-day) Oh well, maybe next time. I like that they have free wi-fi and free breakfast. They also have a small gym, but I didn't get a chance to use it. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone who's not looking for anything fancy but just needs a safe place to get a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I selected this hotel based on the many good reviews it received and I'm glad I did. Hotel was newly renovated and located on a quiet street. There were alot of restaurants in area and easy access to highways. There were a few mishaps while we were there but the manager, Diana, and her staff were eager to corredct them and make your stay a pleasant one. The room was large and clean and modern looking. Breakfast was very good. The manager special price was amazing for such a room I would definitely stay here next time I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We stayed 4 nights and the hotel was totally redone by Best Western.
All is new with very comfortable king size bed. Rooms have a refrigerator and microwave besides coffee maker.
Breakfast is excellent and include hot food (eggs,bacon,sausage and a waffle maker)
Location is near the Dallas Galleria
Will use it again for sure.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms in the 200 range face the back and are quiet
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple