“Great food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Really good Thai food. Service is a bit variable (they took a while to take my order, but then were quite attentive). Nice, relatively inexpensive place to eat if you're in the area.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband loves Thai food, me not so much... till I ate at Thai Star! I simply love the food here. We are both vegetarians and we order our food without eggs and fish sauce. It is so good to be able to do that and enjoy the food.
If you don't like to wait for a table, you would better get there early. We hope they move to a bigger place soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The food was great and the service was even better. The food was quick and goood. I will be recommending that anyone that visit Dallas give this place a try

Reviewed March 23, 2014

One of best Thai food's I've had in USA. I'm pretty spoiled with Thai food in OZ, so its been tough to find Thai food that measures up. The veggie dumpling were delicious and the penang curry was a hit. The place is small and intimate. The chef is a Thai woman, she's the co-owner so you can tell there's a lot of care that goes into the food. Will be back, thank you

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy this place. First, it is really cute inside but can be packed so come early! They have a big wine list for a Thai restaurant and they have the best salad rolls. This trip I had the healthy ginger entree - full of veggies and the purple rice pudding is to die for! It is way back in the corner of a stir mall and totally wonderful! Go!