“Return visit”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Service was much better than our previous visit but we went early & it was not too busy. Pad Kee Mow was excellent. We got 2 orders - chicken & shrimp. Broccoli & beef was good. We added heat and loved "the burn" - just right. This will become our regular Thai restaurant when Ubuntu Dallas?

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Green curry is the best. Chai tea was good too but maybe too wseet

Reviewed February 29, 2012

If you're really into Thai food and like it spicy, this is not the place. Best Thai offers ho-hum americanized Thai food. We ordered extra spicy and it was very mild. Curry was average. Beef basil was disappointing.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Ovrrall excellent Thai food. You can order degrees of 'heat' and it can be very realistic. Service was OK. Piecemeal delivery of entrees. Will return. Worth the price.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I ate at this restaurant 3 times while in Dallas. Twice I had my dinner delivered to my room, and once I visited for take-out. The service was fast and accurate. The delivery was free and timely. And best of all, the food was spot on. I had their Calamari 3 times. They bread the calamari fresh to order. They package it in a container that keeps it hot but does not allow it to steam to sogginess.
I also tried their Pepper Steak, the Basil Fried Rice and the Crab Fried Rice. The Pepper Steak was amazing. A lot of meat and fresh sautéed veggies. The Basil Fried Rice was good. The spice was medium, and that was perfect. My only complaint was that the chicken seemed a bit light in quantity. And last but not least, the Crab Fried Rice was awesome. A ton of crab spread throughout. The flavors meshed nicely. I probably would spice it up a bit more, but it was still enjoyable.
I did interact with the owner when I went in for food, and he was pleasant and professional. We chatted business, food and random stuff, and before I knew it, my food was ready. I recommend this place 100% and will return when I revisit Dallas again.