“Exceptional Customer Service”

Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Visited Texas for the first time for a week-long training held here. Great experience. The staff (front desk, restaurant, management, cleaning, and conference) were very friendly and made sure to assist with anything I needed. The room was clean with very comfortable bed!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Where do I begin.
Maybe the stinky hallways, or the musty outdated rooms??!
The room reminded of Motel 6.
And to think this is supposed to be a hotel for business travelers.
I am Marriott gold status, but I am beginning to question why I continue to stay with this brand considering how old and crummy their properties have become.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback on what appears to have been a unsatisfactory experience at our hotel and brand. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

Courtyard Dallas Addison Quorum

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is your standard Courtyard Marriott. The location is ideal near some decent places to eat and a piano bar for a fun night. The hotel is very linear so to get from your room to the lobby where there's a Starbucks is a little of a hike. It's not bad, it's just layed out weird. The rooms felt clean, the area is surrounded by business and offices so it feels pretty safe. Overall, it's just a good place to lay your head, nothing fancy but nothing bad either.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
CourtyardQuorum, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. I was glad to read in your review that you enjoyed our location. We appreciate your business and hope you will consider us again when next you visit Addison.

-Robert

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I stayed at this hotel while attending NASCAR and Final Four events. I would definitely stay again. Front desk staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Parking was plentiful even though it was a busy weekend. The restaurant has easy access to tollways and there are bunches of restaurants within a couple of minutes drive. The front lobby was spacious and was well suited either for sipping coffee or working on your laptop. You won't be disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JDTaylor2013
CourtyardQuorum, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Thank you for your review!

We very much appreciate your business. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Thanks again!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three nights for a friend's wedding. The staff was courteous and the hotel was clean. The hotel was very quiet. But that probably has to do with low occupancy during my stay. The only thing they could improve is a better (bigger) gym and offer a free continental breakfast. You have to pay for breakfast and I think adding a free continental breakfast (even if you have to pay a bit more for the stay) would increase traffic to this hotel tremendously. I know it's always a tipping point for me when I book hotels. If they have a free breakfast, I tend to pick those hotels over those that do not offer them. The wedding party blocked off certain number of room at a lower rate but the hotel refused to give me wedding rate for the third night, which was disappointing. They said it only applies to two nights, at max. Also they screwed up the groom's suite (!) and told him his room wasn't available and after he showed them the confirmation number, they apologized and the room magically appeared even though they had told the groom that all rooms were "fully booked."

Couple of mishaps here and there but it all resolved in the end. Nothing great to say about this hotel but then nothing bad either.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
CourtyardQuorum, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay!

I am sorry to hear that your party had some issues regarding room and rate availability. I will investigate and speak with our staff personally, so we can avoid similar instances in the future.

Again, thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We hope to host you again soon!

-Robert

Reviewed February 25, 2014

The best thing about this hotel is Marriott's base: professional courteous staff. Location is good for business in the Addison area. Also, the lobby has been upgraded to include the "Bistro Café" that most, if not all, Courtyards how have. But otherwise, the building is way past it's prime. The faucets dripped, the towels were threadbare and from the outside - it just looks old. Hopefully they'll give it a much needed update.

Room Tip: They're all about the same. I'd recommend higher floors.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardQuorum, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay.

I am happy to hear that our staff was the highlight of your stay; however, I am sorry that our guest rooms did not meet your expectations. We will do all we can to update our rooms as soon as possible.

Again, thank you for your comments and your business.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Although outside of the downtown Dallas area, this was a perfect location convenient to many of the top sites in the Metroplex. Excellent front desk staff was courteous, professional, and friendly. I'd recommend for business or leisure travel wihtout hesitation.

Room Tip: Stayed on the top floor and it was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the glowing review!

At Courtyard, we strive to please each and every guest that walks through our doors, so I will certainly pass along your kind words to our staff!

Please come see us again soon. Thank you for choosing Courtyard!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!