“Great Staff, hotel needs improving.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive

Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Great Staff, hotel needs improving.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Staff here was simply wonderful. Any issue I had was handled with care and grace and bright smiles. This hotel really could use a facelift however do not change your staff because I will not come back if you do

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comments about our wonderful staff! I am proud to hear that they enhanced your stay and handled any issues you may have had professionally. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Scott Crunk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Always wanted to visit America got a chance to stay there for 45 days an excellent hotel apartment type hotel a good breakfast in the morning as well as snacks in the evening with some beer and wine. Good rooms well located close to Galleria and Wallmart as well as pubs and restaurants close by to visit. A must visit hotel and place

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
NH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The location was very close to restaurants and the training center. I had to check in early since I was flying from far away and since I had wait about 20 minutes for a clean room, they gave me a free coffee voucher. The staff as so pleasant and answered all of my questions. The rooms were modern and clean. The only issue I had was the sound on the TV was broken so I had to unplug it every night to fix it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad that the location was right for you and that you were able to check out some of Addison’s great restaurants. As always, it is nice to hear that you had a pleasant interaction with our staff. I would like to apologize that your TV was not working properly. Please be sure to inform the front desk when you have issues like this so that we can fix it quickly.
I appreciate your business.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

An average hotel made much better by its location and staff. You pay your money, you get what you pay for. There's nothing at this hotel to get excited about. It's a bit tired and just a place to sleep and leave in the morning. The reception staff were great however and lifted it from total mediocrity. The location is also good for the many restaurants and bars along Belt Line, in walking distance. Overall it's a good budget hotel but with nothing outstanding. I'd go there again.

Stayed November 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff. It is also nice to hear that you were able to visit some of Addison’s many fantastic restaurants. We look forward to seeing you next time!
Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I cannot say how fantastic the staff were at this location. They went above and beyond with anything that I asked about or requested.
My disappointment would be the noise through the walls. My biggest pet peeve is hearing someone else's phone alarm go off in the morning, 2 hours prior to your wake up call. I could hear toilets flushing and the drain for showers, etc. for floors above us, was directly in the wall beside the bed. It was a horrible night sleep in a very comfortable bed.
The other disappointment is the size and layout of the bathroom. I appreciate the toilet and tub being separate from the vanity, but the vanity was very small and not accommodating to more than one toiletries bag. The lighting for the vanity was not very strong so for those women who wear make up, not the best lighting for application.
The layout of the hotel was good but the elevator was very slow, so it was often faster to take the stairs.
The outdoor lounge area by the pool looked very inviting and comfortable and a place where you would want to enjoy a beverage or two.
The price was right but the quality of sleep was not which would be the reason for not staying here again. Would consider if other rooms were not in connected to the main drainage pipe for above floors.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that isn't connected to the main water drain for floors above, as it will have a...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you for taking time to review our hotel after your recent stay. I am proud to hear that you found our staff to be helpful. It sounds like you were not able to get a lot of rest do to the noise disturbance, for that I apologize. We want people to leave our hotel feeling refreshed.
It is unfortunate that the noise will cause you to look for a different hotel in the area. I would love if you would give us another chance. Perhaps if you requested a corner room you would not be disturbed.
I appreciate your business.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I usually stay at Courtyard and this one wasn't totally up to my expectations. This particular room did not have a mini fridge in it, as the other rooms did. The AC/Heater made an obnoxious noise all night. Also, the shower/tub combination did not have a soap dish on the wall so everything had to be set on the tub edge. A domestic argument in the hallway woke me up at 2:30 in the morning, but I realize that's not the hotel's fault. It just didn't seem as quiet as the others. I did love that it was close to the rail station, the Galleria and other fun places. I think with a few simple improvements/updates this hotel could be worthy of a 5 star rating. The lobby is gorgeous as well as the exterior. Lets see this continue on to the guest rooms

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel after your recent stay. We do have mini refrigerators available upon request, so if that is something you would like in your room we are happy to accommodate your request. Also, we are currently in the process preplacing all of our AC units as this this has been brought to our attention. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the fun attractions that Addison has to offer! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Just a one night business stay at this hotel. The lobby is a business persons' dream as it had comfortable seating with TV's and even a breakfast stall if you wished. with strong WIFI.

The room was fine I didn't experience the wet floors or the short sheets.

I do however agree that the AC is loud and dated. The ICE machine on the 1st floor definitely had issues and the mugs in the room should have been plastic wrapped as well.

However the room was clean enough and the iron was hot enough to get the job done. Also you're in walking distance to a lot of eateries on Beltline, so you don't need to drive out. Also there's a Whole Foods and a Pancake House on the other side of the Expressway as that was my reaction to the $9 breakfast sandwich.

Next time I go I'll be sure to bring some gym clothes and maybe even my swimming trunks if it's warm.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel after your recent stay. It is great to here that you enjoyed our new lobby and all they perk that go along with it.
We are currently in the process of replacing all of our AC units as we had a lot of feedback regarding the current units.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Radisson Hotel Dallas North-Addison

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!