“Good business hotel stay”

Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Huntington Beach, California
“Good business hotel stay”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This courtyard has been consistant over the last year or so that I've been staying here. updated lobby and breakfast/bar area with decent gym and pool facilities. Basic Courtyard rooms are clean and reliable. Staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you had a nice stay at our property. We are happy to make vegitatian option available upon request. I agree that we should have these items more readily available to accommodate all our guests.

Scott Crunk, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The checkin process was smooth even though I was late. The room was comfortable size. I requested for a refrigerator which was promptly provided. Surprisingly, the courtyard had restaurant that served breakfasts. This was great by courtyard's standard as other couryard's have bistro which operates only few hours in morning.

There is a small store within the hotel to buy necessary things (like all courtyard). The property is placed close to beltline road which has great options for restaurants (various cuisine).

Overall, I enjoyed the stay on back of good service.

Downside, vegetarian food options not available for breakfast. Surprisingly, there were quite a few indians staying at the property who may have similar food restrictions. However, the restaurants did not cater to those guests

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoy our new lobby and always proud to hear positive comments about our staff. Iappriciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Aiken, South Carolina
Reviewed August 1, 2013

On a recent business trip to Dallas, stayed here because of its central location to our meetings. Also because I had stayed here several times in the past. Front lobby had been updated since my last stay and looked nice. The rooms are in need of a refurbish job. However, it was still a great place to stay. I will continue to return to this property.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had a business trip to Dallas last week, I stayed during that time in Courtyard by Marriott - Addison.
Hotel is limited services but in fact nice as corporate hotel. staff are really amazing specially Mathew in the restaurant front of reception area. rooms are large but the only issue is the mattress was old and like broken from the middle. overall it was OK stay nice restaurants nearby the hotel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Katy, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Last minute plan to visit family. Found hotel through Travelocity. It was a great choice. Had a little trouble finding the hotel, due to freeway construction, and second guessing the GPS. Once the hotel was located, it exceeded our expectations especially for the price. Did not have food room service. Morning food selections were great, enjoyed our favorite Starbucks. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JoAn S
Springhill_Addison, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you had a great stay at the Courtyard.

Also, glad to hear that you where able to try our Starbucks in the morning.

We appriciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Scott Crunk
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Was in town for a wedding at the Intercontinental next door and the weekend rates at this property were so good that I didn't even bother with priceline or hotwire. The property itself was nice, clean and modern. The lobby is new, the outdoor pool and seating area was pleasant. The room itself was what you expect from a Courtyard - straight forward, simple and clean.

I ordered the egg and cheese croissant from the restaurant downstairs, and while tasty was a bit steep. If you're not in a rush I'd go elsewhere for breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found our weekend rates to be a deal! Also, I am glad that you where able to utilize our pool and Bistro and overall had a pleasent stay.

We hope to see you again soon.

Scott Crunk
Eunice, Louisiana
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This review is belated as I just recently joined tripadvisor, but I stayed at this hotel for a month while on business in 2011, and I found it to be a nice, clean, safe place to stay. The rooms were clean and presentable. I was able to request a mini fridge for my room to keep some basic supplies on hand. Staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a little pricey, but the food was very good, as were the other things I ordered at the cafe'.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be nice, clean, and safe . Also, that you enjoyed our Bistro menu. I appriciate your business and hope to see you angain soon!

Scott Crunk, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Residence Inn Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison

Been to Courtyard Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive? Share your experiences!