“Birthday Celebration”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Belt Line
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Great night out with friends and family celebrating my husbands birthday. The wait staff was awesome and very attentive. The crowd was very lively. Paul Cannon And The Band was outstanding! Paul's voice was smooth as silk. The band was on point! Our meal topped off the night we dinned on a combination of herb roasted chicken, grilled salmon, shrimp creole, chicken fried chicken, wangs & thangs, shrimp, fish & grits. Great place to celebrate with friends.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Buttons. Please make a reservation; we arrived on a Saturday at 7:30 and we were told the wait would be 45 minutes we waited which took about an hour. The wait staff was average; no energy to welcome you to the restaurant. The food was average. I had the chicken and waffles which was chicken thighs; I was expecting chicken wings. The live band was great! The saxophone player was fantastic! I recommend this place for drinks and music.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Being in this restaurant for the very first time, I was not only impressed, but I didn't want to leave. The food here was phenomenal and the live band just sets the mood right. I enjoyed the great customer service, because whether you were at a table or at the bar, someone was always making sure that you were ok. My favorite part of the night was when the bad started the 2nd line dancing, being that my family is rooted from New Orleans, it was like home away from home.

1  Thank FredrickTX976
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The atmosphere was great. Went for brunch on a sunday and they had the football game on the big screen. Its set up like a buffet line. But I am a very picky eater and the choices for me weren't great. But it was a great atmosphere. The only bad thing about the restaurant is that the bar stools were torn. Each one I wanted to sit in was torn bad, and when you have on a skirt or dress, you know that torn leather will hurt you. It was $19.99 per person, that definitely wasnt worth it to me.

1  Thank kortina
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We made reservations for Valentines and was excited. We were told that later reservation would be better . They said the opening was for 10:30 pm. After arriving we had to stand for over hour. I asked my husband to go see about our table. She seated us immediately as if she knew she had overlooked us. We wanted to hear the smooth Jazz that was going to be playing.

It was of course overly crowded since it was Valentine's day. They finally seated us and gave us a limited " Special" menu, My husband and I were seated way in the back next to the bar. We had to yell our order to the wait staff . The Jazz band was so loud and it was not what we expected. I had picked out the rib eye and after yelling back and forth to my husband for a few minutes the waiter came back and yelled out that they were out or rib eye. I stood for an hour and waited to be seated then got set in that back after paying a $10 person cover charge to just get in the door. And they didn't even have what I wanted to eat???
Ok I am in the restaurant industry and can tell you that you if have reservation you order your food accordingly. I guess I was expecting a nice atmosphere with a smooth jazz band in an area where we could talk to each other, We left without eating .

2  Thank Food_Hotel_Critic