“Really a nice little find in Addison for mid-east cuisine!”
Review of Ziziki's Taverna - CLOSED

Ziziki's Taverna
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Quorum
Fairfield Glade, Tennessee
“Really a nice little find in Addison for mid-east cuisine!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Went to dinner here with family visiting from out of town. The mezzes, hot and cold are really good, nice variety, the dolmads were really good and the hot mezzes were all really good. Nice wine selection with a full bar and a good beer list too. The atmosphere is very nice, as you would expect a middle eastern restaurant to be, open table seatings, adds to the friendliness of the place. I thought the prices were very reasonable and the lamb was done exactly as I asked for it and was very good.

• Visited April 2012

Southlake, Texas
“I keep coming back! Great wine bar and food”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I have been here twice and both times ordered different dishes because they have such a great menu I want to try everything. The first time I had the leg of lamb - which is their house specialty. It was great. I love lamb, and this dish had Greek seasoning and was stewed for a long time so it was very tender and flavorful. I always order some appetizers first, because the Greeks are famous for their little plates - and this place has some great ones. The grape leaves were awesome and the Greek salad very fresh. The second time I went I had nothing but small dishes - Greek meatballs, summer squash, and a red pepper dip with flat bread. All of it was spectacular. Their wine selection is also worth noting. They have lots of great Pinot's by the glass and they give a generous pour. I will be back when I am in the area - it is worth even driving over for!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Joni P
The Colony, Texas
“Not tasty!”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I guess I should have known better when both Kenny's Grill and Kobe Steaks had a long wait, and this place in the same shopping center did not...BUT I did not heed my first mind. While the waitstaff seemed nice, everything was moving at a snail's pace. I was almost finished with my glass of wine by the time my friend got her glass, and the food was underseasoned. One good thing was at least the prices were not outrageous!

• Visited February 2012