“Best Thai Food!!!!!!”

Best Thai
Ranked #32 of 204 Restaurants in Addison
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Best Thai is another good Thai restaurant. However, this is a special one. It is so good. The service was great, the food was good, and it was a good location in Addison. It connected to a nice Thai smoothie shop.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I read the reviews about this restaurant winning awards and we decide to get it a try. I looked over the menu on line and decide I would have a salad there as I cannot tolerate salt and oriental cooking usually has a ton of it. I ask them to tell me what didn't have salt and they said I could order just about anything on the menu and they would make if for me with no salt and they did and it was awesome ....we will be going back alot. So excited to find a place that has no salt on the menu.

1  Thank txabby
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I'm usually disappointed in dining out for Thai food. This is the closest I have had to authentic at a restaurant in a long time. Everything tasted great. Good atmosphere. Accommodated my special requests without hassle.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was our first time eating Thai food. We at lunch here, the food and service was good, and timely. The price was reasonable for portions. Would eat here again.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I always come here for great vegetarian Thai food. Their food is consistently flavorful and authentic. Customer service is superb. They have vegetarian buffet that is highly recommended. Unfortunately, it is only available once a month during the first Sunday of the month.

Been to Best Thai? Share your experiences!